chapter 93

Mo Beichen's mood couldn't get much worst. He watched Chu Muqing and Lin Xi being escorted away by a group of people but he was about to face more than one million dollars compensation due to Chu Jinglan's harassment. 

When Chu Jinglan and the clerk came out, there were already tears on Chu Jinglan's face. As soon as Mo Beichen saw her appearance, he guessed that she really broke the dress.

He had no time to take care of Chu Jinglan, and his mind was full of who the person who married Chu Muqing was.

Even if this mall is placed in the entire Midtown its grade is unquestionable. It is full of luxury brands. What kind of person can the person in charge of the mall welcome and respect it.

Why did Chu Muqing suddenly marry someone? A mutual friend of him and Chu Muqing once came to him and in addition to accusing him, Chu Muqing was hit because of his affair with Chu Jinglan. In a hurry she found someone to marry.

Thinking of this, Mo Beichen felt inexplicably flustered and guilty. If what her friend said was true, then Chu Muqing's cold attitude towards him just now, was she pranking with him?

In this way, the sentence she just said to him, which never started, obviously became angry words.

They have known each other since childhood and the two of them once had a marriage contract, so how could it be considered that they never started?

Thinking of this, while feeling guilty, he kneaded his aching forehead hoping to stop thinking about Chu Muqing.

Chu Jinglan took the dress, walked in front of him and asked tearfully, "Auntie really took away your card?"

Mo Beichen was agitated for a while.

It was good that Chu Jinglan didn't mention it. When he mentioned this matter he felt a burst of anger in his heart.

If it wasn't for the fact that his mother had many opinions about Chu Muqing and always said that she couldn't continue the incense for the Mo family, he would not have been in a daze with Chu Jinglan.

Mo Beichen frowned: "Yes, the card was taken away by my mother, you broke the dress yourself, you should pay for it yourself."

"What do you mean?" Chu Jinglan forgot to cry for a while and asked him again: "When we came out, you said yes, you're responsible for all my expenses today and now you said that the card was taken away by aunt? You're making an excuse to me?"

Mo Beichen's anger surged up in an instant: "What excuse can I make? I've been telling you just now that I didn't bring a card, so that you don't make trouble again, you made trouble yourself as for the compensation of more than one million? You can handle this yourself, I'll go first."

As Mo Beichen said that, he turned around and planned to leave the place that annoyed him.

Who knew that just after a few steps, Chu Jinglan suddenly cried and shouted: "If you dare to walk out of this door, don't ever think of comming back!"

Mo Beichen snorted coldly, determined to ignore her.

"Mo Beichen!" Chu Jinglan gritted her teeth and asked him "Do you still want to join Zhuo Han!"

Mo Beichen's footsteps paused. Zhuo Han's clothing is a company of the Chu family. Now the Mo family is no longer the same in the past few years. His father is struggling to support him. That is why he attaches great importance to Chu Jinglan. Zhuo Han, as the son-in-law of the Chu family is not impossible to get cooperation to save the Mo family.

But now, he wants to work in Zhuo Han obviously he has another idea.

If Chu Muqing is still unwilling to him then in the future when Chu Muqing gets Zhuo Han, he still have chance at all at least he can see her every day.