chapter 128

The office suddenly became very quiet.

Chu Muqing closed the book calmly put it back on the bookshelf, leaned down slightly and glanced in Lin Xi's direction out of the corner of her eyes. Fortunately, Lin Xi didn't look over.

It was as if she had snooped into the secret of that person's heart but she was the nervous one.

She just put the book back when Lin Xi's voice came over with a bit of curiosity: "Are you also interested in these books? These are all from Yoon, if you want to read it, I'll tell him and take it home show you."

"...No." Chu Muqing replied in a panic and put her hand down at the same time.

Lin Xi suddenly remembered: "You are Yoon's cousin. What I said just now makes me feel closer to him. If you want to read his books, why do I need to pass it?"

Chu Muqing paused for a while. Yoon, this child has always been excellent since childhood. If it weren't for his illness, it would not be difficult for everyone to estimate his future achievements in life. I heard from Mother Chu that aunt and her called her many times and she praised and thanked Lin Xi inside and out.

Lin Xi gave him the most comfortable working environment, allowing his talents to be brought into play. The two worked together in the same company. To be precise, the relationship between Lin Xi and him was indeed closer than hers.

"Is it tasty?"

Lin Xi was taken aback and quickly said, "Of course it's delicious.  many times better than takeout."

As she spoke, she lowered her head again, holding the chopsticks and quickly took the dishes from the lunch box to her mouth.

"Don't worry, eat slowly." Chu Muqing reminded her softly: "Your stomach is not good, so it will be difficult to digest."

When Lin Xi heard a simple word of worry, It inexplicably brought a bit of warmth to her heart.

She thought that Chu Muqing probably cared about her very much.

It's good to care so obviously, it's no longer the same as before not saying anything, not asking anything.

"Sit down for a while." Lin Xi looked up, she was still standing in front of the bookshelf.

Chu Muqing retracted her gaze, responded, turned and walked towards the sofa in her office.

She sat on the leather sofa seat alone, looking at the furnishings in her office casually. Behind Lin Xi's desk, there was a wooden art rack, on it were placed several pieces of precious china, as well as jade ornaments. It's worth looking at.

Lin Xi noticed that the other party's eyes were looking in her direction but she didn't look at her.

Lin Xi realized where she was looking and explained to her with a smile: "These things, as well as the paintings and calligraphy on the wall, were all given to me by Wang Zhihe on the official account, saying that his father's president's office is like this, if anyone comes to see it would feel like a president office, if you like something, just take it home."

Chu Muqing: ...

I didn't know what to say for a while but Lin Xi was very generous. If nothing else, the most inconspicuous jade unicorn in the corner was worth more than eight figures.

"No need..." Chu Muqing replied to her, "What's the matter with taking the things in your office home?"

"Because you like it anyway."

A natural tone.

After she finished speaking, she rubbed her ears again and looked at her with a smile on her lips: "mine is yours, as long as you like it, I can give it to you."