chapter 55

Regarding the issue of moving, Lin Xi actually thought about it. She originally planned to buy Chu Muqing's house directly. When she has money in the future, she can buy it back from her and their family can continue to live here. .

But this also means that she has to sleep on the sofa all the time, so Lin Xi decided to move.

"Is it time to leave?" After finishing the wardrobe in the bedroom, Chu Muqing came out and asked her, "Will we be late?"

Lin Xi glanced at the time and looked over, Chu Muqing had already changed into a formal suit.

"Don't worry." Lin Xi pointed to the wall clock on the wall: "I made an appointment with Miss Qin at eleven o'clock. She said that her father was not well and needed to rest."

Chu Muqing responded and looked at the booklet in her hand: "What is this?"

Lin Xi smiled and showed her the small book related to "ABO": "Brought back from the hospital."

Chu Muqing glanced at the cover: "What do you want to know, you can ask me directly."

Lin Xi looked at her: "Huh?" She asked subconsciously, "Chu Muqing, do you want to give me this knowledge?"

Chu Muqing:...

It was nothing at first but as soon as Lin Xi asked this, there was something inexplicable.

Chu Muqing sat down on the single sofa opposite her and asked her in a low voice, "What do you not understand?"

Lin Xi thought about it for a while. In fact, she knew almost everything about things in this world but she didn't quite understand what the mark was.

According to the description of the brochure, Alpha's pheromone can be injected through the glands at the back of Omega's neck, and then the Internet said that the moment Omega was injected with pheromone by Alpha, their whole body would be numb as if it had been electrocuted...

What is this wonderful feeling?

Inexplicably, she remembered Chu Muqing's reaction when she was in heat. It was an instinctive reaction from the body that could not be suppressed by self-control.

At that moment, either Inhibitor or Alpha is needed for temporary marking.

That is to say, the feelings between human beings in this world may not be entirely from the heart but are also dominated by the body.

If Alpha marks an Omega permanently, it also means that Omega will also instinctively rely on her Alpha psychologically, resulting in dual psychological and physical dependence.

Moreover, Alpha can make Omega pregnant, including female Alpha. The conception rate of Beta is extremely low but it is not completely absent.

Lin Xi pondered the content of the original text and it seemed that Feng Zijin and Chu Muqing also proposed to marry and it was the end of text.

As for whether Feng Zijin has marked Chu Muqing, she has no idea...

Chu Muqing looked over and that page was talking about popular science related to pregnancy.

Lin Xi shook off the random thoughts in her mind, put away the booklet, and put it on the partition under the coffee table.

She smiled and said to Chu Muqing, "Let's go, it's time to go."

Chu Muqing responded and went to the bedroom to get the little guy a coat.

As the Mid-Autumn Festival is approaching, after a night rain the air in the early morning is full of coolness and people who are hot when the sun comes out should take off their jackets.