chapter 13

After Dr. Zhao left, everything was quiet.

The long and empty hospital corridors are soaked in the smell of disinfectant, the smell is strong but not pungent.

Lin Xi just wanted to send him away quickly, this person's eyes made her feel a little unkind, as if she was suspicious of something spying on her.

After a while, Lin Xi took out her ID card again.

Her fingers were white, narrow and slender, and her fingertips gently touched the gender column on the ID card.

Looking down, it clearly reads -Alpha.

It's weird, but there's no doubting her identity as an Alpha.

Just in the emergency room, the female doctor who saw Chu Muqing asked her once if she was an Alpha, and the male doctor named Zhao asked her again.

She remembered that the setting of the world was that when Omega was in heat, Alpha would also be affected by Omega pheromones.

This is the norm.

But Chu Muqing's estrus did not affect her in the slightest.

These two doctors shouldn't have questioned her Alpha status because of this.

Lin Xi frowned, looked away, and put the ID card back in her wallet again.

At the same time, she had a subtle guess in her heart. Perhaps the original body seems to have some secrets, which were not explained in the original text.

It's just that she is not very sure yet. She has to ask the original family members. The first person in her mind is Mrs. Lin.

But as soon as her fingertips touched her trouser pocket, she remembered that the phone had been turned off.

After waiting for nearly half an hour, the door of the emergency room was still closed.

It was still raining outside the window. Lin Xi was leaning against the window in the hospital corridor, overlooking the sudden and sound rain from top to bottom.

— "Her glands have just been severely damaged by the alpha pheromone."

The words the doctor had just said came to her mind from time to time.

Even if Lin Xi first arrived, she knew that for an Omega like Chu Muqing, the glands on the back of her neck were her most vulnerable and secretive parts.

Lin Xi frowned, it was the Alpha who hurt her!

But Chu Muqing was unwilling to call the police for this...

The Alpha himself said that they had known each other for seventeen years.

What kind of close relationship would it be, to tolerate the other party doing this kind of thing to her and not mind it, Chu Muqing is—

protect her?

When she was upset, there was finally a sound behind her.

Lin Xi turned her head to the side, and the door of the emergency room was slowly opened from the inside.

"Miss nurse..." Lin Xi stepped forward and asked softly, "How is she?"

The nurse turned to let the door open, and Lin Xi stepped in immediately.

In the emergency room, the lights were bright, and Chu Muqing was already awake.

She was lying on the hospital bed, the crimson on her face had faded, but her delicate and fair facial features seemed a little sickly pale at the moment. A pillow was placed behind her, and a white gauze was wrapped around her long neck, which still looked very weak.