chapter 136

That's the answer.

These words left Chu Muqing stunned, not knowing what to say for a while.

It's not the first time someone said she was "proud". When she was working before someone had hinted to her that if she could be "interested", her life would be much better on her terms.

The cues between adults, that come and go are those.

But then, someone even pointed at her nose and scolded her, who are you? How much is your monthly salary? Proud to whom?

However, Lin Xi said that she liked her pride without any perfunctory tone.

The light was suddenly turned on and the light in the bedroom became dazzling in an instant and her body was exposed to the air. Lin Xi took the initiative to reach out and cover her with a quilt.

Lin Xi seemed to know that she would be shy and there was a slight smile in her eyes.

Chu Muqing looked at her quietly.

"anything else?"

Inexplicably, she turned out to be like a young and sprouting girl and suddenly she was looking forward to hearing something else from Lin Xi's mouth, even if it was a deliberate compliment.

She really wanted to hear it.

"Lin Xi, is there anything else?"

"Does it refer to your strengths?" Lin Xi asked.

After being inadvertently punctuated by Lin Xi, Chu Muqing's whole face became hot but she asked her, "Can't you tell me?"

"how come?"

Lin Xi suddenly felt that she was very cute and she was obviously very nervous but she deliberately kept her reserved and calm.

"Because there are too many, you are too perfect, you have to let me think about it." Lin Xi kissed the corner of her lips and then thought about it for a while before saying to her, "I like your special Unique and irreplaceable self."

"For example, you're the most beautiful woman in the world. For example, your character makes me feel very warm and your attitude towards others is mature and gentle and you are very responsible."

"If it goes on like this, I'm afraid we won't sleep tonight. We can't finish talking."

"Oh, and..." Lin Xi looked at her eyes and said, "Your eyes are very clear, very clean and there are no impurities in them. They are the most beautiful I have ever seen."

As Lin Xi spoke, she kissed her eyes, Chu Muqing closed her eyes subconsciously and Lin Xi's soft kiss landed on it.

Chu Muqing's eyes were the cleanest she had ever seen not stained with all the mundane dust in the world.

There is tenacity, stubbornness and pride in it.

Just like Chu Muqing's own personality.

It is true that Lin Xi only talked about a small part of it. After all, she couldn't say enough about Chu Muqing's charm.

The longer you get along with her, the easier it will be to be attracted to this person, fill your heart with this person and dispel the original loneliness.

She felt from the bottom of her heart that a woman like her should be held on top of her heart and taken care of.

If it is placed in ancient times, it is the existence that would rather lose the world than the emperor.

Perhaps, even a beggar who meets her will have the idea of ​​​​swearing to rule the world, just to protect it in their arms.

Not to mention her.