chapter 158

It was really hard for Lin Xi to imagine that the man in front of him with flowery hair and a large scar on his face turned out to be the original father, Duan Pingchuan.

The low mountain covered by ice and snow is very quiet, except for a few sturdy security guards standing in the snow not far away, there are no outsiders.

While Lin Xi was shocked, Duan Pingchuan remained silent.

He seemed to be waiting for Lin Xi to take the initiative to speak but in fact Lin Xi really didn't know what to say to this "father" who had disappeared for many years and suddenly appeared again.

According to the timeline of the original text, the original body at this time should still be torturing Chu Muqing in a different way?

After a long silence, Duan Pingchuan spoke slowly. Facing his daughter there was no love in his eyes but he spoke to her coldly: "I found out that you have nothing to do with what happened in those years. don't you remember?"

Duan Pingchuan's words made Lin Xi pause for a moment. He really appeared in front of her after investigating her.

Perhaps Duan Qingqing took the initiative to go to her company and asked her to come here to meet, which was all premeditated.

It was only because Duan Pingchuan wanted to see her that he brought her to Duan Qingqing's private manor in the name of cooperation.

After getting the news that Duan Pingchuan appeared in the capital, Mother Lin specially reminded her that she must pay attention to protecting herself and said that Duan Pingchuan would hurt her.

Lin Xi thought of this her face was calm but out of the corner of her eyes, she looked at the road they came from.

If Duan Pingchuan wants to do something to her, she will find a way to escape from here.

"Then I'll tell you what happened back then." Duan Pingchuan looked at her and asked, "You just forgot what happened back then or did you forget everything that happened in the past since that incident?"

Duan Pingchuan's gaze made her feel terrified. As soon as Lin Xi looked at him, she would feel like a beast that could get angry at any time under his calm eyes, spying on her every move.

Lin Xi looked at him, looked at him as calmly as possible, and answered frankly, "I don't even remember."

Duan Pingchuan's eyes were still cold but he sneered: "Including me, you have forgotten all about it, haven't you?"

Lin Xi clenched her fist and couldn't understand his attitude. After a pause, she said slowly "Sorry, I'm sick and have no memory, so I didn't recognize you."

Duan Pingchuan seemed very satisfied with her answer, so he didn't ask any further questions, and said solemnly, "Then I'll tell you from the beginning."

Lin Xi responded: "Okay, say it."

"Your mother, Rong Wenning, and I met in a so-called heroic rescue of beauty. At that time, your mother and I were both young. I dropped out of school early to work and became an apprentice in a car repair shop in Dongguan County. Later, the boss offended people, when he died, he was a foreigner and my surname was not Duan, so before he died, he left the garage to me, who was also a foreigner."

When Duan Pingchuan said this, the gaze that looked into the distance fell on her face again.

Lin Xi nodded lightly, indicating that she was listening, and asked, "And then?"

"But even if I have a car repair shop, I'm still a poor boy in an ordinary county. Back then, Dongguan County was still a poor county but now it's different. After all, there is such a well-known big man."