chapter 12

In order to prevent the driver from making up their minds, Lin Xi decisively said that they were going to Dongcheng District Hospital.

The driver really stopped, he turned the steering wheel, and the vehicle slowly drove out.

However, Chu Muqing started to stop.

Originally, after Lin Xi fastened her seat belt, Chu Muqing was much quieter.

From her point of view, you can clearly see Mu Qing's delicate and soft profile, which is different from the pale face just now. At this moment, her cheeks are flushed, her eyes are slightly closed, her brows are tightly furrowed, and there is an occasional sound of depression from her red lips. groan.

"It's coming soon, you... be patient." Lin Xi couldn't bear to see her in too much pain, so she softly comforted her in her ear.

She said, her fingertips gently touched her forehead, trying to see if she had a fever.

But just as she approached, Chu Muqing suddenly opened a pair of beautiful eyes and looked straight at her.

If it were normal, Chu Muqing looked at her from such a close distance, without being angry and arrogant, it would make Lin Xi feel terrified. After all, the relationship between the two had already become so tense, and Chu Muqing's cold eyes would make her immediately Back off.

However, at this moment, Chu Muqing, even if there was vigilance and suspicion in her eyes, she lacked aura. Her eyes were red and blurred, and her eyes were full of suppressed lust, which was more like lust. Refused to welcome.

"I..." Lin Xi retracted her hand and explained to her, "You have a fever, Chu Muqing, don't think about it."

As soon as Lin Xi thought that the original body had offended her, Chu Muqing should be worried at this moment, but when they just came out of the mall, this person obviously took the initiative to rub her body.

So when Omega is in heat, it will follow the instinct of the body and go out of control?

Seeing that her red eyes were still guarded, Lin Xi said a little discouraged: "Look, if I wanted to do something to you, I just packed you and took you home, why should I send you to the hospital..."

After hesitating for a moment, Chu Muqing held on to her last consciousness and said in a hoarse voice, "Thank you."

Lin Xi's lips curled into a shallow smile: "Don't be polite, who made you my wife?"

Chu Muqing bit her lip. Just as she was about to say something, a warm current seemed to surge from the depths of her body, and the numbness to the touch burned her entire back. The turbulent lust seemed to be out of control again.

A groan overflowed from the corner of her lips, the consciousness in her mind gradually lost control, and she only felt dizzy in front of her eyes.

Lin Xi looked at her cheeks flushing again, her eyes were a little subtle: "You..."

Chu Muqing didn't respond, she closed her eyes again, she was already in a semi-conscious state, her body leaned weakly to her side, and the slit of her skirt moved up instantly, revealing a long, slender, beautiful leg.

Seeing this, Lin Xi immediately raised her arms around her shoulders and pulled her skirt down.

As soon as she touched Chu Muqing, the woman's fingers climbed up her neck in an instant. Her fingertips were  gentle, and they firmly grasped the back of her neck.

At the same time, her hair rubbed against her face again, scratching her again and again.

Lin Xi felt as if something exploded in her heart. When Chu Muqing woke up, would she still remember what she had done to her?