chapter 59

When she came out of Pao Ranju, Lin Xi was sticking to the steps that Chu Muqing went down.

She put her arm around Chu Muqing's arm and her head rested on her shoulder rubbed and she muttered and asked Chu Muqing, "Why are you so soft?"

Chu Muqing didn't want to pay any attention to her at all.

Su Rui looked bewildered, why did Chu Muqing let her make such a fuss with such a drunkard? Exactly the same as a dog skin plaster?

She knew that Chu Muqing had a crush on Lin Xi but this kind of connivance was indeed a bit too much, right?

Yao Chen and Zhou Xingyan were not much better either. They staggered to the side of the road to take a taxi. The taxi stopped by the side of the road.

The two got into the car and waved to Lin Xi again: "Your Majesty the Queen, Wei Chen has retired."

Lin Xi waved her hand: "Aiqing, drink another day."

The two drunkards shouted from the car window: "It is necessary, Her Majesty the Queen, my emperor is a thousand years old!"

Lin Xi shouted blindly, "Long live, long live!"

Chu Muqing:...

Chu Muqing held her swaying body and said to Su Rui, "We'll go back first."

Su Rui smiled and said, "Okay."

Chu Muqing looked at Su Rui and Zheng Nan. Both of them had been drinking. She asked Su Rui, "Are you calling a driver back on your behalf?"

Su Rui nodded: "Well, I can't drive."

Chu Muqing reminded: "Pay attention to safety."

Su Rui replied with a smile: "I know."

"Chu Muqing!" Lin Xi put her head in her arms suddenly raised her head to look at her and asked aggrievedly, "Why do you care about others?"

Chu Muqing:...

Lin Xi's cheeks were flushed and her eyes were full of drunken confusion. She turned to look at Su Rui again: "You too, don't you have a wife yourself?"

Su Rui: ? ? ?

Lin Xi asked her dissatisfiedly, "You have a wife yourself, so why do you need my wife's care?" She thought for a while and then she thought about something, rubbed in Chu Muqing's arms, and said very confidently: "My wife can only care about me, can only, must, care about me! Understand?"

Chu Muqing:...

She didn't say it was okay, as soon as Lin Xi said it, Su Rui turned to look at Zheng Nan, her dissatisfied gaze was self-evident.

Zheng Nan: ...

She was really aggrieved. Even if Lin Xi was drunk, she was digging a hole for her.

As soon as her thoughts fell, Lin Xi's eyes had already settled on her face: "You! You have to know how to care about your own wife, you know?"

Zheng Nan: ...

Zheng Nan complained in her heart but Su Rui was still staring at her. She quickly smiled and said, "Okay, don't worry, Her Majesty, I will definitely take care of her..."

The word "care" she said was very ambiguous and it seemed that she said it to Su Rui deliberately.

Lin Xi couldn't hear it at all, she waved her hand and seemed satisfied: "Well, back off."

Zheng Nan smiled and cooperated with her: "Good Her Majesty the Queen."

Chu Muqing:...

After tonight's "one battle", Lin Xi gained a nickname among her friends - Her Majesty the Queen.