Chapter 2 (Lin Xi)

Lin Xi graduated from university less than half a year ago, she was only twenty-three years old.

At first, little child called her mother, which caught her off guard.

But this little child in front of her is so cute, Lin Xi couldn't help but touch her fleshy little face, it's soft and tender...

"child, it's not right for you to call someone mother casually like this," Lin Xi retracted her fingertips and deliberately raised her face: "What if you encounter a bad person?"

"But..." little child felt a little wronged by her and her voice became small voice: "You are my mother."

Lin Xi "pu chi" smiled.

Such a small expression of grievance appeared on the face of a child who was less than six or seven years old. At the moment when little child said seriously and aggrieved, "You are my mother"—

Lin Xi admitted that she was indeed endeared by this child with a round head in front of her.

It's just that a child's in this age is still in kindergarten, right? How did the security let her in?

little child blinked, her mouth pouted, and her bright almond eyes carefully and secretly observed her.

Lin Xi nodded looked at little child, and asked, "Who brought you here?"

Whoever brings an underage child into a smoky bar is no longer worthy of being a parent.

However, little child blinked, and said in a milky voice, "Mama Lin, you said you would bring cheng cheng to eat ice cream."

Mother Lin?

What is this strange name?

cheng cheng...

The name seems a little familiar, cheng cheng...

She vaguely remembered that the daughter of the heroine Chu Muqing, her real name was Chu Zhi, and her nickname was cheng.

could it be...

Lin Xi took a breath.

Is the little child  in front of her the same little girl who was tricked into drowning in the water by the original body?

So the original body brought the child to such a place?

"Miss Lin, I admire you." The woman beside her smiled with red lips, her eyes were drunk and blurred, she turned to her side and patted her shoulder.

Lin Xi frowned slightly: "Huh?"

There was a bit of playfulness on the woman's lips. She pointed her finger at little child and sighed softly, "It's enough for you to marry an Omega with a child for a bet."

Lin Xi was a little puzzled: "Bet?"

"Huh?" The woman looked at her: "Did you drink too much?  how much did you drink?"

Lin Xi simply pretended to be drunk and rubbed her temples and snorted: "Forget it, I really can't remember..."

"Since you don't even remember," the woman held the wine glass with her fingers, leaned closer to her tentatively, her eyes wandered, and she whispered in an ambiguous voice: "Then...I'm your wife, do you remember?"

Lin Xi: "..."

Lin Xi leaned back slightly on her shoulders and neck, avoiding her ambiguous aura, and at the same time scolded her with a smile, "Go away."

"Hahahaha! Isn't this a memory loss?" The woman was amused by her. She laughed alone for a while, and suddenly asked uncertainly: "You and Chu Muqing, don't you two want to have a fake marriage?"