chapter 72

After dinner, weather-related news is being broadcast on the TV station and the temperature will continue to be unstable. The good-looking news anchorwoman is reminding the public to take corresponding measures in advance.

Lin Xi is preparing the things she needs to start her job tomorrow. The personnel department of Xinchuang Media sent a message that she has a lot of things to prepare and she still needs to visit the Lin family for her graduation certificate and degree certificate.

Fortunately, the other party has a very good attitude after learning that she is Su Rui's "friend". She only needs to ask her to bring her ID card and bank card tomorrow and then take the original copy with her first. As for the public hospital's Those who report on the medical examination can be supplemented later.

When Lin Xi went downstairs to print her ID card, she glanced at the address information on her ID card again.

The above address shows that when the original body applied for this ID card, she was not a native of Beijing but a native of Dongguan County, Shanhe Province and the date of issuance of the ID card was also the Dongguan County Public Security Bureau. Perhaps because of this, when she and Chu Muqing received their marriage certificate, the lies that she made up were not exposed.

a place in Dongguan County, Lin Xi once checked it on the Internet. It was a small county town that was so poor that it could no longer be called poor. It has just developed in the past few years.

When Mama Lin called her in the evening, she mentioned six years ago and also her biological father. Based on the information on the ID card, she had reason to speculate that perhaps Dongguan County was the hometown of her original father.

Thinking of this, Lin Xi couldn't help frowning. The printer in the store was buzzing and she was a little upset. It was impossible for Mother Lin to ask that for no reason.

There is a reason for this.

But what happened six years ago, why did Mama Lin suddenly ask this questions?

Five minutes later, when the printer finished working, the boss handed her the printed copy and Lin Xi took it and thanked her.

When Lin Xi came home, Chu Muqing had just come out of the kitchen. There were still water stains on her hands. Lin Xi took out two tissues and handed them over.

"Thank you." Chu Muqing took it and asked her again, "Is it raining heavily?"

"Yes, I guess the weather will be better tomorrow."

Lin Xi sent the umbrella in her hand to the balcony to dry and went back to the living room, where the TV was turned off.

"Where's the cub?" Lin Xi glanced at the time on the wall clock. As she put away the documents, she tilted her head to look at Chu Muqing: "She went to bed so early?"

Chu Muqing glanced at the bedroom. After a long time, she said, "she cried all day and she just fell asleep now."  

Lin Xi sighed helplessly: "She and Shu Yu have a really good relationship. It was Shu Yu who followed me all the way to the alley and told me that Teacher Chen was bullying her."

Thinking of the little guy, Chu Muqing responded softly.

Lin Xi thought for a while, then looked at her again and said solemnly, "But adopting a child is a big thing and a child is not like a kitten or a puppy. If you want to raise it, you must raise it and you must pay absolute patience and care, grow and accompany them all the way, as parents, we will face various uncontrollable factors, so we also need to keep absolute rationality in this regard and if you do not agree, I will respect your decision."