chapter 161

After Lin Xi finished speaking, she tilted her head to look at Chu Muqing from time to time.

Chu Muqing's breathing was a little unsteady, and her face was pale, but her brows were still cold and calm, her noble and elegant posture seemed to be not walking on a country road, and her pretty figure showed a mature temperament every step of the way.

Lin Xi felt that no matter how long it took, Chu Muqing gave off an amazing feeling.

Especially in the face of the crazy out-of-control crowd just now, she negotiated with those people rationally and calmly, and her calm appearance was too charming and attractive.

At that moment, she even thought how could this person have such an aura, the aura was so strong that she couldn't help being attracted and she couldn't stop moving because of her.

There was a small puddle in front. The puddle was full of dirt, mixed with some washed vegetable leaves and a few plastic bags floating on the water. Lin Xi released her slender fingers and turned to gently wrap her waist.

Sensing the stunned flash in Chu Muqing's eyes, Lin Xi reminded her with a smile, "Be careful."

Chu Muqing followed Lin Xi's line of sight and looked at the small puddle, the corners of her lips moved but she didn't say anything.

In fact, it's fine to go around, there's no need to hold her on purpose.

However, Lin Xi carefully wrapped her waist with one hand and supported her arm with the other. The cautious look made her feel that she was cherished and cared for.

However, in front of the old village chief and this big brother Guan Hanchuan, it was a bit embarrassing to have such a grand intimacy.

At this moment, Guan Hanchuan, who was walking in front, suddenly tilted his head and asked, "Is there a happy event going on in this village? Or is it a funeral?"

He asked the old village chief, and also looked at the old village chief and said this.

However, the moment he turned his head, Chu Muqing immediately released Lin Xi's hand, and quickly patted the back of the other's hand wrapped around her waist.

Being suddenly "beaten" Lin Xi's face was a little confused.

She glanced at Chu Muqing dissatisfied, and pretended to be aggrieved: "It hurts."

Chu Muqing:...

Looking at the other party's deliberately weak expression, Chu Muqing was helpless and could only reach out and rub the back of her hand soothingly.

The original grievance in Lin Xi's eyes disappeared in an instant, a pair of bright eyes were shining like stars, and the corners of her lips also turned up, and then she turned her wrist directly and grabbed her hand.

Chu Muqing could see the smug look in her eyes, and it seemed that she had finally succeeded.

The old village chief suddenly coughed violently, and he has been coughing since just now.

Guan Hanchuan thought he didn't listen, and when he finished coughing, he asked again: "Village Chief, what kind of music is this playing?"

The loud suona sound was not far from them but it seemed to come from the sky, sometimes high-pitched and loud, sometimes low-pitched and hoarse and mixed with the sound of gongs, whistling and beating and it was very lively.

The old village chief narrowed his eyes and glanced to the left.

Although the brick house was not tall, it was much taller than the rickety old village chief. He couldn't see anything, and withdrew his gaze and said to Guan Hanchuan, "It's a happy event."