Chapter 1 (The beginning)

Beijin, Elk Bar.

This place is the gathering of rich second-generation people*. The bar is full of feasting and loud noises and there is a maniacal materialistic atmosphere everywhere.

As the most famous nightclub in Beijing, Elk Bar is famous for its good privacy and protection measures. It has always been the only place for these ignorant second-generation ancestors to celebrate.

Here, you can do anything as long as you don't cause any casualty.

A woman in a flirtatious red dress sat alone at the bar, her slender fingers clutching a glass of expensive vodka called "Star of the Sea", her eyes narrowed and no one knew what she was thinking.

The light was dim and the dark blue wine glass was illuminated by the dim light and the liquid in the transparent glass was like waves of phosphorous seawater With the gentle shaking of her fingertips there were waves and ripples.

The strangers in the bar can see that this person is a mature and sexy female Alpha.

With her enchanting figure, beautiful face and deep collarbone, her presence made several Omegas around her feel ready to move. In such  situation, a high-quality Alpha like her has an absolutely fatal attraction to Omega.

It's just that her face is so stinky that Omega, who originally wanted to talk to her, agreed that this beautiful Alpha didn't come to the Elk Bar for hunting but for work...

At this time, a beautiful woman in a black dress came over, she sat down beside the woman and joked: "My Miss Lin, what's the matter with you? If your face is so dark i can't meet a Sister, my peach blossoms* have been driven away."

Lin Xi put down the wine glass she was playing with and raised her eyelids, the woman seemed to be her friend.

Listening to her tone, the two seem to be very familiar with each other.

Just five minutes ago, she suddenly appeared here without warning.

Unfamiliar bar, unfamiliar music and this group of strangers in gorgeous clothes and festivities.

She clearly remembered that she just broke up with her girlfriend at the mall.

She's a hard working office worker that work from 9 to 6. She does not have a superior background but she has a beautiful face, she doesn't want to be like the other people in the company, relying on their beauty to get rapid promotion and resources, she can do It through her own hands and she want to gain her place in society by herself.

After graduating from college, she entered a design company and finally passed the probationary period. When she was about to become a regular, she learn that her girlfriend is cheating on her, The person she's cheating with was an old man in his fifties.

"You can't give me the life I want."

"Lin Xi, you're a very good person but I want to live a better life."

"It's my fault that I cheated, I admit it."

"But Lin Xi, I don't want you to spend your two months salary just to buy me a bag, You live frugally. I don't want you to do it for me. What about the future? What about our house? ?"

"I don't want to quarrel with you anymore over firewood, rice, oil and salt, Lin Xi..."

"Lin Xi, didn't you say that as long as I meet someone better, you will let me go?"

"..."

Thinking of this, Lin Xi closed her eyes in pain.

If the reason for the other party's cheating is her poverty and she can't afford to buy a house for the time being then she has nothing to say.