Chapter 19

At eight o'clock in the evening, Mr. Rong's birthday party started on time.

Lin Xi sat cramped in the banquet hall, and bursts of laughter could be heard from time to time.

The spacious banquet hall is dimly lit and decorated like the central auditorium of an international convention and exhibition. The gorgeous and bright chandeliers hang down, and the golden walls are hung with famous landscape paintings, which are luxurious yet elegant.

The servants respectfully brought plates of exquisite dishes. The chefs are extremely skilled. Under their hands the cooking seems to be different.

Ordinary ingredients but pieces of finely crafted works of art.

For some reason, the Xiaowu family that Mrs. Lin said was going to have a "blind date" with her did not show up.

It rained outside the banquet hall, but within half an hour, the rain gradually became heavier, and the pattering rain covered the sound of the piano flowing slowly.

- Zheng Yayi said that Chu Muqing was drinking with several men.

For some reason, Lin Xi's mind was twisted, and she thought of Chu Muqing again.

It stands to reason that she shouldn't think too much. She and Chu Muqing have just met at most, and they are more familiar than strangers. Chu Muqing also told her that she had a party at night.

She works in a place like a magazine, and interviews are often made by celebrities from all walks of life. It is not surprising that she is entertaining and drinking with people.

Zheng Yayi just said indignantly that once she was allowed to photograph the evidence of Chu Muqing's derailment, she would immediately inform her!

Lin Xi unconsciously looked at the phone screen, and then she couldn't help but smile again.

What evidence of cheating?

Where did the fake marriage come from?

"Hey, Lin Xi, Lin Xi, Lin Xi—"

Just thinking about it, Lin Dongxing, who was sitting in the seat on her right, turned her arm and asked her in an ambiguous voice, "Are you...are you falling in love with someone without telling me?"

Lin Dongxing is her half-brother, and it took a long time for Lin Xi to understand the complicated relationship in her original family.

Mrs. Lin is an Omega, and the only daughter under the lap of Mr. Rong. She married her original father and gave birth to a Beta named Lin Xi. Later, for some unknown reason, she divorced and remarried to Lin Xi's stepfather, Lin Zhourong, president of Chuangrong Group.

Lin Zhourong and his ex-wife gave birth to two Alpha sons. The eldest son is named Lin Licheng, who is cold by nature and decisive.

The youngest son's name is Lin Dongxing, and I heard from Mama Lin that he is still a top-notch Alpha male star in the entertainment industry.

Lin Dongxing is handsome and energetic. I heard that his is full of wife fans, making many Omegas crazy for him, crazy for him, and banging against the wall for him—

It was only after Lin Xi got in touch with him that she realized that her second brother is handsome, but she is a bit gossipy...

However, it was his words that allowed Lin Xi to generally restore his original family situation.

Lin Xi glanced at him: "Don't talk nonsense."

"Tsk, why am I talking nonsense?" Lin Dongxing pointed to the mobile phone she put on the table, biting the chopsticks in his mouth: "I have seen it all, it's only half an hour from the beginning of the meal to the present. you look at your Phone eight times!"