chapter 139

The wound on Chu Muqing's arm had not healed for several days. The wound in winter was slow to heal. Lin Xi called her a private doctor to come to the house the next day and even suggested that she might as well recover from the injury before going to the company.

When she fell, her arm was scratched. After the wound was treated, it was much better and her knee was only numb from the bump for a while but Lin Xi asked the doctor to check it carefully and asked if she needed a plaster cast.

Even the doctor laughed when he heard it.

Of course, Chu Muqing completely disagreed with this. When she called Chu's mother, Chu's mother also felt that Lin Xi was making a big fuss and even learned that Lin Xi had the entire bathroom re-installed for this reason, even. The vulnerable parts of the house were specially handled by professional people. Chu mother was surprised by Lin Xi and then she thought about it and she became 10,000 satisfied.

She even instructed Chu Muqing that you need treat the other well, Xiao Lin really takes you to heart.

When Mother Chu said this, Chu Muqing glanced at the ring on her hand in the office.

The diamond above was shining brightly. Since she changed the previous ring and put on the gift from Lin Xi, no one has really shown her favor.

Not only limited to rings, Lin Xi specially had someone send her a valuable diamond watch from abroad and the dial was full of blue diamonds.

Chu Muqing felt a little flamboyant but Lin Xi insisted that she wear it like this.

It is true that after seeing her ring and diamond watch, They never said anything inappropriate to her again.

Mother Chu's birthday was approaching. Lin Xi discussed with Chu Muqing in advance that she would prepare gifts and bring the children to celebrate Mother Chu's birthday.

Chu Muqing told her not to be so cautious. Even though it was an ordinary birthday celebration, she looked nervous and paid too much attention to it.

Lin Xi insisted on this and even had serious differences on the issue of buying gifts for Mother Chu.

Lin Xi wanted to send a villa but Chu Muqing firmly opposed it.

Lin Xi frowned and asked her, "Why?"

Chu Muqing told her: "Where she lived before the neighbors in the surrounding community all know each other and it is the family home of the faculty and staff, so they can chat together."

Lin Xi understood, the villa away from the hustle and bustle of the city, although clean and cared for by many people is indeed not as good as coming with acquaintances and neighbors who can talk to each other.

Lin Xi completely gave up the idea, called the secretary again and told the other party to buy various health care products.

Chu Muqing could only let her be.

Mother Chu's birthday is close to the new year and Lin Xi will go abroad for business before that.

The night before she left, Chu Muqing cooked herself and was busy wearing an apron in the kitchen.

When Lin Xi got off work that day, as soon as she entered the house she could smell the food in the kitchen. The light in the kitchen was bright but not dazzling and the range hood was buzzing.

Lin Xi changed her shoes at the entrance, took off her coat and stood at the door of the kitchen looking at her, as if she felt that a woman like Chu Muqing was not suitable for the kitchen.