chapter 169

Lin Xi eagerly wanted to know all the information about Chu Muyun at school, especially related to her personal feelings.

But if she just went to the school to ask questions like that, she obviously wouldn't ask anything. After all, when Chu Muyun just passed away, the police would definitely have investigated this, and they didn't find that person after all.

With the police's efficiency and authority, it's impossible not to find any clues. No matter how well Chu Muyun hides, she usually gets close to whoever, no matter what gender the other party is, as long as she gets close, the police It is impossible not to continue the investigation along this line.

Therefore, it was impossible to find out who that person was back then or Chu Muyun was hiding it well, including everyone back then who didn't know who her lover was.

Either that person's identity is big enough that everyone is helping that person to hide and everyone is hiding the truth.

In fact, such speculation is not unfounded. Sometimes when everyone thinks that they will get fairness when they enter the school, it is also fair in a relative sense. After all, when children face school violence or other things, they often have Because the other party's family conditions are strong and the situation is shrinking.

When everyone is hiding a truth, then the truth will be covered up.

Fortunately, the country we live in is different from the West. Especially today, everyone will speak out for justice. As for individual stinky things, they will be punished quickly and receive their due retribution.

This is the case in Tongshao Village and the old lady Chu is like this. Then the person who was facing kidnapping, abandoned Chu Muyun, fled alone and hid for so many years—

Even if they did something like that out of thier survival instinct, at the legal level, maybe they wouldn't be punished. But they also has to stand up and say what happened that year.

To live, one demands at least one justice.

What Lin Xi has to do is to dig out the truth of the year.

If it is true that all the classmates around Chu Muyun are helping that person to hide it, she must find out that person.

Lin Xi and Chu Muqing went home. When she saw little Chu Zhi, she was full of thoughts. Fortunately, Chu Muqing raised this child and taught her well, very obedient and sensible. Very kind and well-behaved.

If she was really thrown into an orphanage by the Chu family and left to fend for herself, she might have an unhappy childhood, leaving trauma in her heart, and then she would grow up and be healed gradually.

Oh no, she forgot that in the original setting, Chu Zhi was killed by the original body.

After they returned home, the two children were very affectionate and even Xiao Shuyu was obediently nestling in Chu Muqing's arms.

Xiao Chuzhi asked where they went but of course Lin Xi and Chu Muqing didn't tell her.

The experience of her biological mother, maybe she is still very young, maybe she doesn't understand but as she grows up, sooner or later, she will understand what her mother has experienced.

When a young child is not mentally strong enough to bear, it is better to live carefree and enjoy the childhood she should have.

As for other grief and sorrow, let the adults bear it.

Lin Xi didn't know if she was doing the right thing but Chu Muqing kept claiming that this child was born to her, so she probably thought of that.

The two of them took a shower, changed into clean and comfortable pajamas, and fell asleep on the bed with their own thoughts.