chapter 127

That night, Lin Xi and Chu Muqing once again slept together, the dimly lit and warm bedroom was soft.

Her eyes first fell on the woman's face, the light flickered on and off and it was vaguely visible that the other party's eyebrows and eyes were gentle and the bright lips became more attractive.

In this ambiguous atmosphere, the other party's eyes stared at her and thin lips called out: "Lin Xi, Lin Xi..."

At that moment, she couldn't care about anything else, she just immersed herself in this warm and soft whisper and she covered her soft thin lips with a fever.

Chu Muqing's bright eyes slowly closed and her arms actively wrapped around her shoulders. Lin Xi's lips were tossing around hers and the two of them snorted and breathed tightly.

Lifting her eyelids, she was surprised to find that the woman was also looking at her.

She saw a pair of clear eyes and there seemed to be a soft light flickering in the eyes, a bit of shyness and a bit of indulgence out of control.

The emptiness in her heart was instantly filled by the people under her. It seemed that as long as she hugged her, the sense of satisfaction could become stronger than ever before.

Then, she heard the alarm clock ringing.

Lin Xi opened her eyes, turned off the alarm clock and her heart was still beating.

There was a faint morning light coming in from the window and through the heavy gray curtains, the whole room was not very bright.

It was another dream...

There was a bit of loss in her heart but the dream was very real. It seemed that there was a scene playing in her mind and she could even dream about the details of kissing her and even the sweetness on her lips between her teeth.

She even has such a dream...

The nightmares for the past few days had tortured her into unbearable pain. This was the first time that she could dream of such a scene that made people blush and heartbeat quickens.

Lin Xi rubbed her still hot face and put her hands down again blankly.

It is understandable for an adult to have such a dream but the object of her sexual fantasy in her dream turned out to be Chu Muqing?

Has her desire for Chu Muqing reached this point?

But it seems that it is not incomprehensible.

Heaven's will made her transmigrate into the book and then met Chu Muqing. Although the original body was the one who got the certificate with her at the beginning, it was her who got along with Chu Muqing day by day and faced each other day and night.

It is a blessing for three lives to meet such a beautiful person and it is logical to be attracted by her.

After all whoever sees someone like Chu Muqing, it's hard not to like...

She couldn't help but feel a little fortunate that she didn't divorce Chu Muqing at the beginning.

Because of the decision not to divorce her, everyone now knows that Chu Muqing is her wife.

Her righteous wife.

After changing clothes, putting on shoes and going out of the bedroom to wash, I didn't dare to make too much noise.

After coming out, she glanced at Chu Muqing's bedroom door and there was no light in the crack of the door.

She should have not woken up yet. She passed by her door lightly, thinking in her mind last night, when she was in heat because of the unbearable pain of those strange alpha pheromones in the air, Lin Xi's eyes darkened.