chapter 92

When they heard that Lin Xi was going to move. Early on Saturday morning, Zheng Yayi, Wang Zhihe and Huang Mao arrived.

At six o'clock in the morning they called Lin Xi. At that time, Lin Xi was sleeping in a daze.

As soon as Lin Xi answered the phone, she couldn't help laughing. Even though she found a moving company in advance, she was still moved that they could come early in the morning, so she went downstairs with Chu Muqing and invited them to have breakfast.

There were a lot of people at the breakfast stall on Saturday. At the noisy breakfast stall, a group of gorgeously dressed young masters and young ladies sat on the pony bar and there were luxury cars parked in the nearby parking spaces, which attracted many passers-by to stop.

Zheng Yayi looked at Lin Xi then at Chu Muqing and said with a smile, "Congratulations to the two of you on moving to your new house."

Wang Zhihe also laughed and said: "Yes, it's a move, a new environment, I heard that scientific research by experts shows that the number of couples going to bed will increase after they move."

Lin Xi: ...

Lin Xi stuffed a xiaolongbao into Wang Zhihe's plate: "eat yours."

Seeing this, a group of people laughed loudly. It was rare for Huang Mao to see that Lin Xi would be shy, so he was out of breath when he laughed and he slapped Huang Mao on the back.

Wang Zhihe choked on the steamed bun for a while, he took the soy milk and changed his mouth immediately and said to Chu Muqing with a smile, "Little sister-in-law, I wish you and Lin Xi a better love than Jin Jian!"

Others followed suit: "Little sister-in-law, I wish you a better relationship!"

Chu Muqing hooked her lips and smiled: "Thank you."

Lin Xi was surprised that Chu Muqing accepted the title "little sister-in-law" happily.

She smiled helplessly again: "what do you guys mean when you said it like that, me and Chu Muqing just got married?"

"Isn't it just a new marriage? How long has it been? Newlywed Yan'er!" Wang Zhihe said, holding up the disposable soy milk paper cup on the table and smilingly looked at Chu Muqing: "Little sister-in-law, I respect you!"

As soon as he said this, the others picked up the soy milk on the table and made a toast.

Lin Xi couldn't help laughing at their noisy appearance,and said to Chu Muqing beside her, "They just like to joke around."

Unexpectedly, Chu Muqing picked up the soy milk on the table and clinked glasses with them.

Everyone looked at each other and suddenly felt that this little sister-in-law was really saving face.

"cheers!"

A flamboyant breakfast stall made them so noisy, it was like a lively bar.

After a breakfast, it was already dawn and Zheng Yayi yawned so sleepily.

Wang Zhihe looked at her and joked, "It's really hard for you, Miss Zheng, to get up in the morning to help move, This is the first time in history?"

Zheng Yayi glared at him and scolded with a smile: "you can't spit out ivory from your dog's mouth. Who said they wanted to surprise Lin Xi and Reporter Chu and come directly without even a phone call?"

"I'm afraid that my sister-in-law will be tired?" Wang Zhihe smiled and looked at Chu Muqing: "Look at my little sister-in-law's slender hands, wrists, arms, how can it be able to move furniture?"