chapter 60

When Lin Xi woke up, it was already dawn.

There was no one in the living room and it was very quiet. She lifted the quilt and sat up, her throat was unbearable and her headache was splitting.

She closed her eyes and slowly opened them again, staring at the ceiling blankly.

Suddenly, some inexplicable pictures flashed in my mind, where the time in the restaurant.

She was sitting in the box, knocking on the table with two men, and shouting numbers at the same time. If two people called out an even number at the same time and the other called out an odd number, that person would have to drink.

In the end, she didn't know who lost and who won, so when someone poured her a drink, she would just put it in her mouth and she even said to the two of them outspokenly: "Aiqing, apart from my beauty, my country It's all in half for you!"

The two wanted to kneel down to thank her, shouting "Your Majesty the Queen, a thousand thousand years old", but they were stopped by Chu Muqing and Su Rui.

Lin Xi: ...

Did such an absurd scene really happen on this earth?

Hehe... Maybe, she really should have committed suicide on the spot...

With her coat still on top of her head, Lin Xi blinked, sat up and stared blankly at the coat.

She remembered that Chu Muqing had put this coat on a hanger for her. 

She tilted her head to look at the clothes rack in the living room, it was empty, Chu Muqing's clothes were not there and the clock on the wall had reached ten twenty-five.

Chu Muqing had already gone to work.

But - that doesn't seem to be the point.

The point was why the coat that Chu Muqing had hung on the hanger appeared on top of her head.

Lin Xi sat on the sofa and pondered for a while. The headache from the hangover made her not very conscious but she felt that there were countless alcohol spreading in her body.

It was as if someone had put a lot of ants in her head and the ants were crawling around in her head. In the confusion she seemed to remember something.

Chu Muqing turned off the lights in the living room and urged her to sleep.

Then she got up in the dark, walked to the hanger and tore off her clothes.

Chu Muqing turned on the light helplessly and asked her "What are you doing with your clothes?"

Lin Xi casually wrapped her clothes, tied a knot and put it on her forehead. She asked Chu Muqing, "Do you think I look like an weird?"

Chu Muqing looked at her in surprise: "What?"

Lin Xi stretched out her arms and circled and took off in the living room, ran a few laps and finally jumped in front of Chu Muqing.

Chu Muqing frowned: "Lin Xi, it's time for you to rest."

"Gugugu-gugugu?" Lin Xi looked at her stupidly and smiled: "Gugugugugugu, our head chief don't need to rest. Listen, this old chief are singing for you."

Chu Muqing: ...

Lin Xi felt that she must be crazy.

She must be crazy...

She shrank her neck and slowly covered her whole head under the quilt instantly losing the courage to face the whole world.

At this moment, she fell into the double thinking of philosophy and physics: