chapter 119

Lin Xi would never have come to such a place, it was too embarrassing and it made her feel too ashamed.

However, as soon as Chu Muqing took the initiative to say to stay, Lin Xi actually had a different emotion in her heart.

I can't talk about expectations but I have a little curiosity, such an ambiguous place, those imaginative props and those dizzying "little movies"...

Chu Muqing's expression was as usual, and she calmly walked to the sofa and sat down. The light in the private room was dim but the nude photos on the wall were heavily illuminated and very clear.

She hadn't seen too clearly just now but as soon as Lin Xi entered the room, she looked at the paintings more carefully.

The women in the photos have different expressions and they maintain a variety of actions sexy, or glamorous, or seductive, or petite and lovely.

Lin Xi's eyes were fixed on the artistic photo closest to her. The woman had dyed long curly golden hair, which fell down, just covering the attractive spring light on her chest.

This one is the one with the best angle in her opinion. Compared with other explicit works, it is better to arouse people's inner desires than the half-release of spring.

The atmosphere in the private room is really good, the light is ambiguous and just right, the bar not far away is flashing with dim blue light and the bar is orderly listed with exquisite drinks, everything is just right.

Moreover, in this ambiguous and quiet space, there were only her and Chu Muqing.

Lin Xi had to take out her mobile phone and send a message to Zheng Yayi: [Why didn't you tell me before, it's this kind of private cinema? ]

- [Congratulations, you and Chu Muqing went? ]

Lin Xi was speechless: [There is nothing to congratulate, it is difficult to ride a tiger! What should I do......]

--[What do you mean? Just ask you, do you like Chu Muqing? If you like it! ]

Lin Xi: [...]

-[Don't miss this opportunity! This kind of place is over! ]

Lin Xi: [...]

A chance to miss...?

Lin Xi retracted her gaze, tilted her head and a slender and cold figure was reflected not far away.

The woman was sitting upright, her slender fingers resting on her knees casually. She was also wearing a thin white down jacket not even opening the zipper, wrapping her whole body tightly, and the paintings on the wall A stark contrast was formed.

Lin Xi's heart was hot and she couldn't help but think, if Chu Muqing didn't wear a coat, what kind of charming scene would it be?

Chu Muqing sat on the soft and comfortable sofa, even if she didn't tilt her head to meet Lin Xi's gaze, she could detect the woman's scorching gaze from the corner of her eyes.

Light footsteps suddenly came from the quiet room and when she looked up, it was Lin Xi's delicate and beautiful facial features.

"Aren't you hot?" Lin Xi looked at her with burning eyes and asked softly.

She walked in and found out that Chu Muqing had put on light makeup because she was out with her today and her makeup was exquisite and just right. Against the background of the orange light, her body was also covered with a layer of warm light, her facial features were beautiful and even the hair behind her shoulders and neck seemed to be a beautiful work of art.