chapter 32

When the taxi stopped in front of the community it was already raining heavily. Fortunately the convenience store in front of the community was still open.

Lin Xi turned sideways and said to Chu Muqing who was holding the little guy in her arms "I'll go buy two umbrellas you wait for me."

Chu Muqing turned her head and said in surprise, "What?"

"It's raining too much outside, wait for me to buy an umbrella and come back." She apologized to the driver again: "Master, please wait a little longer the rain is too heavy, I'm willing to give you more money for the delay."

The driver in the front row smiled and said loudly, "go on."

He said and stopped the meter voluntarily.

Lin Xi smiled gratefully opened the car door, and rushed into the hazy rain without looking back.

She moved quickly and quickly and did not give Chu Muqing a chance to stop her.

When Lin Xi walked a few meters away Chu Muqing still maintained the gesture of reaching out to stop her.

Looking at the figure of the woman walking away from the car window Chu Muqing frowned this woman...

She is obviously a girl too her body is thin and fragile with a slender waist that can barely be grasped. Even if she wears a mature and expensive suit anyone who sees her slightly immature face may feel that Lin Xi is the one who needs more protection.

"Mom..." The sleeping daughter in her arms noticed something and the little guy mumbled, "Are we home yet?"

Chu Muqing shook off the complicated emotions in her heart and replied, "En."

The little guy opened her eyes and there was still drowsiness in her eyes.

"Are we there?" The little guy rubbed in her arms, mumbled, and asked again, "Where did Mother Lin go?"

Chu Muqing answered her gently: "She was afraid that you would be damaged by the rain, so she went to buy you an umbrella."

"That's not it!" The little guy pierced: "Mama Lin is worried that her mother and Chengcheng will be rained, so she didn't buy it just for Chengcheng."

Chu Muqing was slightly startled, and then calmly lowered her head to look at her daughter: "Is that so?"

The little guy nodded: "isn't it?"

Chu Muqing's face sank: "Chu Zhi, who taught you such words?"

"Ah?" The little guy was called by her name again stunned for a moment then raised her head and asked her ignorantly, "Mom, what did you say?"

Chu Muqing looked away lightly, and said apologetically, "It's nothing."

The child was simply stating the facts but her words were connected together and when she heard her it was somewhat inexplicable and ambiguous.

But she didn't think any more...

After about five minutes Lin Xi came back.

Holding an umbrella she stood in front of the car door and waved to let Chu Muqing get out of the car.

Chu Muqing unfastened her seat belt opened the car door, and when she got out of the car with the little guy in her arms the broken flower umbrella over her head just covered their heads.

Lin Xi handed the umbrella to Chu Muqing: "You come hold the umbrella, I'll hold the cub."

"No need." Chu Muqing's eyes stayed on her shirt wet by the rain and refused.