chapter 34

Lin Xi found a restaurant and sat down and the waiter brought her the menu.

Lin Xi took it over: "Thank you, I'll take a look first."

"OK."

Looking away there was a young couple arguing at the next table and she could hear it from far away.

The girl asked the boy: "Why did you lie to me?"

The boy held a flower in his hand and tried to explain: "I'm sorry, I know your birthday thats why I come here."

The girl glanced at him and sneered: "Is it a birthday issue? You said that the company is busy, are you really busy? How many times have you lied to me again and again?"

"This is really a misunderstanding..."

The girl stared at her coldly and smiled: "Misunderstanding? Do you really think I don't know about you and Zheng Na?"

"I...what? Listen to my explanation, please, can you listen to me explain..."

Then with a crisp sound of "pop", the boy was slapped on the face.

Lin Xi frowned and looked away.

It's not right to lie all the time.

A lie is often accompanied by multiple lies and the original body has already told too many lies to Chu Muqing.

She pretended to be poor and approached her in order to get revenge on Chu Muqing's twin sister Chu Muyun that ran away from her. Chu Muyun committed suicide and the original body could only shift the target of revenge to Chu Muqing and the little guy.

In the original text she did succeed in revenge she tricked the poor little guy into drowning in the river and ended up doing the same.

If Chu Muqing learned her true identity how would she react?

A woman approached her maliciously and began to treat her and her children badly then everything she had done in the past few days would soon be in vain and even in Chu Muqing's view it would be her ill-intentioned unconventional Evidence shown.

What if she confessed to Chu Muqing that she was a transmigrator?

Honestly, she doesn't really belong in this world...

What will happen?

For people in this world, transmigrators are enough to surpass the "reality" they recognize. When she first became Lin Xi she even searched for information about transmigrators when she searched for ABO-related common sense.

There is indeed a relevant discussion in a certain forum but the topic revolves around people from the future world rebirth of the present time cutoff.

[If I'm a person from a future world and you're going to be a novelist in three years and I plagiarize your work and publish it ahead of time, how can you stop me from doing that? ]

One of the responses was: [Send you over to the state for dissecting research. ]

When Lin Xi saw this she thought of the alien dissection experiment in the movie... The first reaction in her mind was this.

Once someone else finds out that she is a transmigrator, what will she face?

If she told Chu Muqing, she was not the original body...

Will Chu Muqing be someone worthy of her complete trust?

After thinking about it she lowered her head, picked up her mobile phone and sent a message to Chu Muqing: "I actually went to the police station to pay the fine at noon. ]