chapter 48

No one expected such a situation and the surrounding bodyguards finally surrounded her.

The two men restrained Lin Xi with force and violently pulled her away, while two more men squatted down and carefully helped Lu Fangyuan on the ground.

Lin Xi's arm was clamped and when she saw someone pulling Chu Muqing, she didn't know where the strength came from and she desperately broke free from the shackles of the two: "Don't touch her!"

Before the man's dirty hand touched Chu Muqing's arm, she pounced hard, knocked the man away, and held Chu Muqing in her arms.

Chu Muqing's body was shaking. Lin Xi protected her in her arms and comforted her softly: "Don't be afraid, Chu Muqing, I am here."

Chu Muqing's face was pale, her lips were trembling slightly, she almost exhausted all her strength, opened her eyes again and saw the equally pale face of the person who was close at hand.

Seeing this, Lu Fangyuan suddenly covered her stomach. She looked at Chu Muqing and Lin Xi, and laughed out of breath.

She was beaten with blood by Lin Xi, her long wet hair was sticking to her face, and her laughter was sharp and crazy.

She winked at the bodyguard.

With a "bang", Lin Xi was pushed hard by someone behind her.

There was a man's rough-sounding mocking voice in his ears: "Badly mandarin ducks?"

"Grass! Co-authoring and acting in a bitter scene here?" Another man smiled and said, "Then of course we have to cooperate!"

"Brothers, get them for me!"

Lin Xi subconsciously hugged Chu Muqing, for fear that the coming fist would fall on Chu Muqing's body.

"Mr. Lu, why are you doing this in the hospital today?"

A soft male voice came.

Immediately, the footsteps of the leather shoes landed were steady and powerful, neither hurried nor slow.

The appearance of that person made all the bodyguards stop at the same time and they looked at each other.

The man in black at the front was startled, he was the first to react and bowed his head respectfully: "Han... Young Master Han!"

The man was wearing silver-rimmed glasses. He was tall and gentle in appearance, with slightly squinted eyes with long and narrow ends, followed by two beautiful little nurses.

He stopped and slowly adjusted the white coat on his body.

The man's eyes turned slightly to Lu Fangyuan and he sneered, "Ms. Lu, can't you control your own dog?"

Lu Yanjian looked at the person who came, she licked the blood from the corner of her lower lip, looked at him with a smile, and asked, "Doctor Han, do you want to meddle in my business?"

"That's understandable." The man nodded, smiled politely, looked at her with narrow eyes and asked, "It's your recent free days, does it make you too comfortable?"

Lu Fangyuan's face changed slightly, she pushed away the bodyguard who was supporting her, looked at the man angrily and pointed at the wound on her face: "It's me who was beaten now!"

The man chuckled, looked at her coldly, and smiled: "are you dead?"

Lu Bang was about to have an attack.

"You don't want to go back to that place again," the man smiled and looked at her: "right?"

Lu fangyuan gritted his teeth.