chapter 122

Lin Xi took the two children and drove back after eating hot pot. As soon as she entered the garage, she saw Li Yuan who also got out of the car.

The garage was brightly lit and Li Yuan also saw Lin Xi get out of the car with the two children.

When she saw that it was Lin Xi, she couldn't help narrowing her eyes. The woman under the light was tall and slender and she smiled softly when she looked at the two little children beside her legs. She had a long black down jacket with the zipper open and inside was a straight dark black suit with straight trousers lining. Her legs are long and slender. If she hadn't been watching the two children laughing, Li Yuan would have thought that this woman was extremely difficult to approach.

The same is true of the rumors from the outside world. At the beginning, everyone only knew that a game company named Engan became famous in a short period of time and even some people in the industry said that the future of this company is bound to be unlimited. After all there is no one else have the same ideas of such games can be made one after another and the novelty makes players unable to stop playing thus quickly occupying the market.

Only later did everyone find out that one of Engan's partners was Lin Xi, the third young lady of the Lin family.

It is also the Lin Xi who is least favored by the outside world, has no right to inherit the Lin family business and has an extremely bad reputation.

At first, Li Yuan thought about threatening Lin Xi.

After all, she held her handle in her hand and Lin Xi went to and from the black market to buy Alpha extracts. Such a handle was enough to get Lin Xi's help.

Until... The moment she learned that she was the boss of Engan, she immediately changed her mind.

Li Yuan adjusted her mood, walked to Lin Xi's side, curled her lips and smiled: "Ms. Lin, do you still remember me?"

"Of course I remember, Ms. Li from the Lin Gong Holiday Hotel." Lin Xi raised her eyes to look at her and smiled as well.

"It's my honor to live in the same community with Ms. Lin from Engan..." Li Yuan's voice was a little light.

Lin Xi frowned slightly and said in a low voice, "No, someone pretended to be you and sent me a message before and I was still thinking, we live in the same community and we can see each other when we go down, so why would you ask me to meet? "

After she finished speaking, Li Yuan's eyes flickered and she smiled: "Yes, there must be some misunderstanding."

Lin Xi raised her head, glanced at her face with a scrutiny and smiled: "Well, obviously so."

Although the garage was not ventilated, Lin Xi couldn't bear to let the two children stay outside in the winter weather especially when she saw Xiao Shuyu looking at Chu Zhi worriedly, she asked her in a low voice, "Is it cold?"

Chu Zhi nodded slightly: "It's cold..."

"Then I'll go back first, see you later, Ms. Li." After Lin Xi finished speaking, she stretched out two more hands and the two little guys immediately grabbed her hands.

"That...President Lin..." Li Yuan called to her in a low voice.

The two children were about to be led home by Lin Xi, when they saw the beautiful aunt talking again, they couldn't help being a little disappointed.

It's very late...

Lin Xi frowned and asked politely, "Do you have anything else to do?"

Li Yuan took a deep breath and finally said, "I'm not going around in circles anymore, my sister's girlfriend is Feng Zijin, you know her?"