chapter 155

The temperature in the capital has been extremely unstable these few days and Lin Xi caught a severe cold again.

Chu Muqing called and invited a doctor to come to the house. Lin Xi lay weakly on the bed to measure her temperature and she really had a high fever.

The doctor originally planned to prescribe medicine but Lin Xi insisted that she should get better soon and asked the doctor to give her a hanging bottle, so that she could get better sooner.

The doctor didn't dare to call the shots, so he went to see Chu Muqing tentatively, until Chu Muqing nodded politely, the doctor immediately followed suit and asked the nurse to put iv on Lin Xi.

After the hanging bottle was hung up, Lin Xi's cheeks were still flushed and Chu Muqing put her hand on her forehead, which was terrifyingly hot.

Lin Xi didn't mind at all and was half-burnt on the bed lazily.

"Don't worry, I'll get better tonight and I won't delay the meeting between the two families."

The sunlight from outside the window came in through the transparent glass window and shone on her face. Chu Muqing could see her long eyelashes that were slightly curled. The warm sunlight on the eyelashes seemed to emit a golden light. At this time, her eyes also became tired and lazy. When a girl with delicate facial features is weak, it is easy to arouse people's desire to protect.

Chu Muqing replied softly, "ok, do you want to sleep?"

Lin Xi looked at her helplessly: "But I just woke up not long ago."

Chu Muqing looked at the tablet placed beside her bed and reminded, "Don't look at the tablet again."

Lin Xi immediately smiled kindly: "Don't worry, I will definitely not look."

Chu Muqing escorted the doctor and nurse out. Lin Xi looked at the video on the tablet that she was just watching and finally closed the tablet.

The company has just finished the year-end meeting and there will be a holiday in less than a week. Originally, she only needed to take one day off. In order to meet the two families but she had a severe cold and the meeting was postponed until tomorrow, so she could only take another day off.

She was worried about the company's affairs in her heart and was thinking of calling Chen Yue but just as she thought of it, the other party's phone number had already called.

Lin Xi picked up the phone. On the other end, Chen Yue said, "Ms. Lin, there's a visit from President Duan Qingqing."

Lin Xi didn't have this name in her mind but felt a little familiar: "Is there an appointment? If there is an appointment, then apologize for me and say I'm sick."

Chen Yue immediately said: "There is no appointment, he suddenly visited today." Chen Yue also reminded: "This President Duan is very famous overseas. The private bank he founded has cooperated with many large foreign companies and now he's back in China for Development, Zheng Yayi received him in the VIP room  and he seemed to be very optimistic about our Engan."

Lin Xi suddenly remembered that Duan Qingqing had a famous reputation and studied at a well-known foreign institution. After graduation, he did not return to China but stayed abroad and established a private bank that was later internationally renowned.

His background is a mystery and he lived in an orphanage before going abroad. There is no one named Duan in the family of well-known domestic entrepreneurs. There are also rumors that he is the illegitimate son of an entrepreneur. There are even rumors that he is the illegitimate son of Lin Zhourong, Where the resources come from.