chapter 123

The phone was hung up so quickly by the other party.

When Lin Xi and Chu Muqing said those words, they were actually flirting on purpose.

She really wanted to call Chu Muqing every night and then fall asleep listening to that person's voice. Anyway, she was drunk last night and didn't remember what happened, so she could just make things up.

Chu Muqing's shy reaction was actually in her favor.

She could even think of the expression on Chu Muqing's face just now, it must be that her cheeks were red and charming...

Thinking of this, Lin Xi suddenly felt a little short of breath and felt a little nervous. She felt that her throat was dry and tight and she seemed to be yearning for something. Her fingers curled up unconsciously and the palm of her hand holding the phone also came out. sweat.

She took a few breaths before she realized what she was longing for in her heart. She was longing to hold the shy woman in her arms then get close to her and comfort her in a soft voice.

That impulse, like the turbulent waves wrinkled on the calm lake, completely drowned her in this eager emotion.

There was a gap in the window in the living room and the air in the northern winter was cold and dry. Even though the sun was shining today, the chill in the wind did not blow away the heat in her heart.

Xiao Shuyu pulled her cotton slippers from the sofa and walked to the window. She was not tall enough, so she pushed a chair over, stepped on it and closed the window.

Lin Xi was instantly moved by this child: "Actually, it's not cold at all..."

Xiao Shuyu climbed down from the chair, stood up straight again and said, "Chu Zhi is cold."

Lin Xi: ...

Lin Xi forced a smile because of her self-love and then walked back to the bedroom with her mobile phone. She couldn't help but called Zheng Yayi.

"Hello?" When the call was connected, Zheng Yayi quickly asked, "what's the matter? Company business?"

Today is Saturday. Everyone is usually busy. Except for dinner parties, they all tacitly not disturbing each other and relax and rest as much as possible, unless the company is in a hurry.

"No." Lin Xi was nervous and asked her, "Is there a private jet coming from your family?"

"Our family?" Zheng Yayi smiled: "Yes, what's the matter?"

"Send me to City C and set off immediately." Lin Xi said.

"..." Zheng Yayi reacted and said with a smile, "Why are you going to City C? Oh~ are you looking for Miss Chu?"

Lin Xi: ...

"Didn't she just leave yesterday? you can't stand it if you don't see her for a day? It's crazy to think about it."

Lin Xi's mind was pierced and she said unnaturally, "I heard that the mutton soup in City C is very good."

Zheng Ya is meaningful: "Oh~"

Zheng Yayi thought this was too funny.

She knew very well that Lin Xi was not spontaneous especially after the establishment of the company, her style of doing things became more and more calm and she used this sentence to plan and then act with perfection. No matter what she was like before to be exact, in everyone's heart they almost forgot what Lin Xi is like back then.

But it's not like Chu Muqing is gone forever, so chasing after her immediately?

But the fact that Lin Xi went to C City to find Chu Muqing made Zheng Yayi feel that Lin Xi seemed a little impulsive, like a young girl who had just fallen in love...