chapter 91

Before going to bed, Chu Muqing received a call from Su Rui.

The two chatted for a while, and finally came to Lin Xi again.

"Chu Muqing, Lin Xi's surname is Lin." Su Rui suddenly said solemnly: "Lin Xi's surname is Lin, don't you think there is a problem?"

Chu Muqing was puzzled: "Huh?"

"Have you read the hot search? The lawyers of Chuangrong Group took over Qin Ruidong's lawsuit and publicly challenged the chief executive of Jinke, which is exactly what the full-level boss meant to abuse Xincun Village."

Chu Muqing smiled: "My colleagues in the office are talking about it."

"Yeah, now Professor Qin should be relieved but I haven't heard of Professor Qin's relationship with Chuangrong Group before? And why is it such a coincidence that Qin Minghan, the chief executive of Jinke, just posted a Weibo and Chuangrong Group reposted it, this is too strange..."

Su Rui hesitated and then asked Chu Muqing: "You said, is it possible that Lin Xi is behind the scenes?"

"Lin Xi?" Chu Muqing was slightly startled.

Looking away, the woman was packing her luggage in the living room.

Hearing her voice, Lin Xi turned around, holding a small gift box in her hand and a few feather dusters in her right hand and asked her with a smile, "Ah? Don't you need to put this in?"

Chu Muqing pursed her lips and nodded, ."'yeah

After she finished speaking, Lin Xi smiled and put the small gift box in the box.

"How could it have anything to do with her?" Chu Muqing lowered her voice and asked Su Rui on the other end of the phone without a trace.

"Why is it okay?" Su Rui said seriously: "Lin Xi is also surnamed Lin and I received news in advance about Professor Qin's lawsuit was taken over by Jinke Law Firm. I told Lin Xi about this and Ask her to remind Professor Qin then Chuangrong Group took such a good shot, only a few minutes before and after, how could there be such a coincidence?"

Chu Muqing frowned slightly: "But she..."

"What's wrong with her..." Su Rui interrupted her: "Look, Lin Xi is also surnamed Lin and happened to be working in Xinchuang Media. Xinchuang Media is owned by Chuangrong Group, so there is possibility. Lin Xi is a person of the Lin family?"

Su Rui looked like a famous detective. Before Chu Muqing could speak, she changed her tone again and continued: "But when i look at Lin Xi, how should I say, she usually doesn't have a rich second-generation temperament? Except for her excellent work ability, her attitude Be more upright, look good, oh, can take care of people but you can't find other advantages..."

Chu Muqing:...

Is Su Rui demoting Lin Xi or praising Lin Xi?

"I mean, even if she's really from the Lin family, it's not likely to be the direct line of the Lin family. She and Lin Zhourong should be distant relatives who can't get in the way?"

Chu Muqing couldn't help but tilted her head and glanced at Lin Xi again. The woman was dusting with a feather duster and was striving to reach up with her feet.

Chu Muqing calmly lowered her voice and said, "Who she is, it doesn't matter to me."

"I'm just talking to you about this..." Su Rui was silent for a moment and then added: "Actually, it's not completely unaffected. I used to worry that she was sent by your second uncle but if she is from the Lin family, even if she don't have a deep relationship with the head of the Lin family but under the banner of the Lin family, the Chu family naturally would not dare to despise you any more."