chapter 67

Chu Muqing raised her eyes slightly and looked into her eyes.

Originally, she just thought that if Lin Xi asked her to wait downstairs in the company, she might feel bored. Besides, she didn't mean to want to eat. I didn't expect that this person not only bought it but also stood in the wind. She waited so long just to keep the food warm.

Is this person... stupid?

Seeing that she didn't speak, Lin Xi reacted for a few seconds before she understood. She lowered her hand and said to her, "It's too windy, why don't we go back to the car and eat?"

Chu Muqing lowered her eyebrows slightly and said softly, "En."

Chu Muqing turned to look at Ruan Qin and Feng Lingling: "She and I will go back first."

Lin Xi also looked up at the two of them and smiled politely: "Goodbye."

"Ah... Teacher Chu, go back quickly." Feng Lingling was the first to react and immediately urged, "It might rain if you don't leave, you don't need to worry about us at all!"

"That's right, right!" Ruan Qin also recovered from the surprise took over the words, blinked at Chu Muqing subtly and said with a smile, "Reporter Chu has a good eye."

Feng Lingling burst out laughing: "That's right, our teacher Chu has a high vision. This may be called treasure."

Chu Muqing also laughed: "Is it that exaggerated?"

The two nodded in unison: "Yes!"

When Lin Xi and Chu Muqing were far away, Feng Lingling whispered to Ruan Qin, "Sister Ruan, did Teacher Chu find a treasure?"

Ruan Qin raised her eyebrows: "Huh?"

"Know how to cook...  look good and made a special trip to keep the octopus ball warm, so took off her coat and stood in the wind to wait. I really don't know whether to envy Teacher Chu or the octopus balls."

Ruan Qin was laughed at by her and after thinking of something, she said, "Your teacher Chu like her very much."

"That's for sure. In this era, Alpha is dragged to the sky. I was still online with a Puxin A a few days ago. My Amaterasu means what he means. We Omega are all his vassals and we deserve to be guarded for the rest of our lives. He is alone with Alpha to teach his son."

Feng Lingling was so angry that she went back to the topic again. She clicked her tongue twice: "But the Alpha in Teacher Chu's house is completely different. It looks like a perfect wife. I thought this Alpha was extinct."

"I did say that," Ruan Qin said.

Feng Lingling asked her, "What is that?"

Ruan Qin looked at the backs of the two who were not far away, and said slowly, "A lonely person like her should especially need someone who can warm her."

Feng Lingling didn't know why: "Ah? Is Teacher Chu lonely?"

Ruan Qin smiled and changed the subject directly: "Sister invited you to dinner, what would you like to eat?"

Feng Lingling thought about it for a while, blinked and asked her: "Sister Ruan, can you cook? Your home is near the company. May I ask the great sister Ruan, would you mind having an extra roommate tonight?"

"..." Ruan Qin looked indifferent: "If we can solve problems with money, we don't need to waste our precious time. Let's go, your sister invites you to eat hot pot."

Feng Lingling: ...

So it just won't.

,

It was still dark and the street lights were already on.