chapter 129

The hotel conditions here can't be said to be good but fortunately it looks pretty clean. Lin Xi didn't take a shower right away. Zheng Yayi called the restaurant to bring food over and come over to eat together later.

Looking at the new message from Chu Muqing, the content is: [Which hotel? ]

Lin Xi seemed to have an inexplicable thought in her heart. She was thinking, if Chu Muqing asked her where she was, would she suddenly come over.

But it's kind of funny, how is that possible?

It was still snowing in the sky and it was so cold that Chu Muqing couldn't come here at all. She should be at home at the moment, basking in the warm heater with the two children and preparing to wait for the nanny aunt's hearty dinner.

Moreover, she was reluctant to let the other party rush over in the snow.

After sending the address, Zheng Yayi just knocked on her door: "Miss Lin, it's dinner! Open the door!"

Lin Xi put down the phone and opened the door. Zheng Yayi came in with a large bag of packaging bags and several bottles of wine in the other hand.

Zheng Yayi approached the room and put food and wine on the table. She didn't consider herself an outsider at all. She sat down on the chair carelessly and put the food on the table by herself.

Seeing Lin Xi's worried look, Zheng Yayi didn't know what was wrong with her: "Didn't you say you have a physical examination? Is the report back?"

Lin Xi was stunned for a moment: "I'm too busy today, I haven't had time to read it yet."

"Good guy, can you forget such a big thing?" Zheng Yayi smiled: "why do I think that work is more important than your body for you?"

Zheng Ya said that they only knew that she went for a medical examination a while ago.

"Then I'll read it now."

Lin Xi opened the phone screen again, found the mailbox and clicked it.

Inside came a new email, sent to her by the doctor.

Lin Xi clicked on her medical report, which showed all kinds of data and the tables were so dense that she couldn't understand it.

All the way down, I saw the Alpha hormone column, which showed that her hormone secretion had no other effect except for the high value.

Lin Xi exhaled, what, isn't it still the same as before?

However, when she saw the results of the final comprehensive column, she was stunned for a moment.

I thought I was wrong.

She blinked and glanced again only to see that at the end of the above few lines of summary words, it was clearly written: The differentiation has been completed.

It was only then that she remembered that she was going to see a text message on her mobile phone. The doctor sent her a lot of messages, most of them instructing her How to differentiate to avoid any accidents and to maintain a regular physical examination once a month.

"What's the matter with you?" Zheng Yayi asked her, "what did you see? Lung cancer? I'm just kidding. Then I won't smoke anymore. I regret it!"

Lin Xi: ...

"What do you think?" Lin Xi put it away pretending to be calm and glanced at her: "However, it's good for you to quit smoking and it's better to smoke less."

"Do you think everyone has your perseverance?" Zheng Yayi gave her a subtle look: "I really don't understand. You went back to City C to see Chu Muqing and you could endure doing nothing."