chapter 52

"...Chu Muqing, don't you think this is a bit miraculous?" Su Rui's mind was almost unable to turn around, she was obviously surprised even on the phone: "So you saw it with your own eyes, Lin Xi chatting with a psychiatrist?"

"Mm." Chu Muqing held the phone in one hand and gently put it to her ear, saying, "I saw it with my own eyes."

"...But this is also." Su Rui was shocked: "This is too ridiculous, shouldn't this kind of personality split only appear in the movie?"

Chu Muqing was silent.

"I always felt that your previous attitude towards Lin Xi seemed to be out of your mind..." Su Rui lowered her voice and said, "Do you know how I felt about you before?"

Chu Muqing responded, "What?"

"Stockholm Syndrome." Su Rui said speechlessly: "Depending on the perpetrator and the victim, even love. But now there is another personality split, you can't fix her!"

Hearing the tone, Su Rui on the other end of the phone was desperate.

Fortunately, she didn't tell Su Rui about the deal with Chu Zhuoxing, otherwise she couldn't guarantee that Su Rui would drive to the hospital overnight in the evening.

Su Rui said, "What if she was acting on purpose?"

Chu Muqing asked softly, "What is the purpose of her acting?"

"..." Su Rui sighed helplessly and asked her, "Did she almost maim that perverted Lu Fangyuan because of you?"

Chu Muqing replied, "En."

"It doesn't make sense..." Su Rui thought about it for a long time before she said, "After you were picked up by the Chu family, Lu Fangyuan was adopted by the Lu family couple. She is so perverted and Mrs. Lu spoiled her too much. , If Lin Xi beat her to death and was taken away by the police station, with Lu Fangyuan's character, she would at least have to get rid of her skin to get revenge."

Chu Muqing's eyes changed slightly and she asked her calmly, "What do you want to say?"

"Lin Xi told you before that she is a poor child from a poor valley." Su Rui continued to analyze: "If it's really like what she said, you think that according to Lu Fangyuan's behavior, she can really easily let it go. She? Stop talking about her rich friends, even the Zheng family wouldn't dare to touch Lu family, right?"

Chu Muqing said calmly: "I thought about this, but if she is a patient with multiple personalities, then everything has an explanation."

Lin Xi's performance over the past few days is nothing like what she said at the beginning, that she is an ordinary person who can't even afford to eat.

Lin Xi seemed to have two people in her body. One of them kept telling her that her past life was very unsatisfactory, her family was poor, she worked hard, she was happy and motivated.

Another person easily bought a huge amount of furniture and easily came out of the police station intact.

She had doubted and tried countless times but as she got along with this person, those doubts and temptations were deliberately suppressed in the depths of her heart and she would not think about it deliberately.

"...I'll go!" Su Rui was silent for a long time, and she was even more speechless. She couldn't bear to be deceived by her only good sister and persuaded: "You know that there are so many doubts about this person, you still won't divorce her, even if I don't know why she is approaching you now but there must be something wrong with this person!"

Chu Muqing frowned, thinking about Su Rui's words.

"Chu Muqing, what do you think? Don't tell me, you're tempted..."