chapter 77

Lin Xi entered the company early and sat down at her work post. Most of the people in the office hadn't come yet. Compared with other people's messy desks, her desk was relatively simple. On the shelf are two gel pens, a notebook with a black cover and a pot of green plants.

After watering the green plants, she turned on the computer and stayed on the search bar page of her mobile phone.

- Guan Jin.

Below the search bar are mostly introductions of her basic information, date of birth, place of birth, nationality, early life experience, etc.

Due to her status as a well-known Internet V, there are many media reports on the good deeds she has done in recent years, which is no different from the information she has found before.

Lin Xi opened a video. Under the camera, Guan Jin was dressed in a suit, mingling with the obviously malnourished little children in the mountainous area. Looking down, there was a freeze-frame photo. Guan Jin was in a classroom with disabled children. They sat together, children with toys in their hands and happy smiles on their faces.

Lin Xi slid the mouse and continued to scroll down, browsing the information related to Guan Jin until she clicked on a report again.

The report showed that Guan Jin was suspected to be the niece of the elector of Jingcheng Guan.

When she was about to continue to look down someone sat down at the next table and greeted her with a pleasant voice: "Lin Xi, good morning."

"Good morning." Lin Xi shut down the webpage and smiled back: "Have you eaten breakfast so early?"

This is her colleague who was interviewing for the job with her. The little girl's name is Chen Yan. After joining the job, Lin Xi followed Su Rui, and Chen Yan followed another gold-medal agent in the same department, Jiang Xintong.

Only one day after she joined the company, she could smell some clues from the smell of gunpowder talking about work between Su Rui and Jiang Xintong in the large group of the company and the two did not deal with it.

But she and Chen Yan are both "bottom" assistants and the "war" of the two leaders obviously cannot burn them for the time being.

"Eat," Chen Yan stood up and took a cup to collect water. When passing by Lin Xi, she looked at the computer screen she had opened and asked curiously, "Has Manager Su arranged a task for you?"

Lin Xi smiled and said, "No, it's too early to know what to do, so just browsing."

"That's it, that's right..." Chen Yan thought of something and she said half envy and half complaining: "I heard that Manager Su took you to talk with the people from SK yesterday to talk about signing a contract, Manager Su really values ​​you very much. Now, you can learn something from her as soon as possible, I will be miserable, Sister Tong, she completely ignores me..."

Facing Chen Yan's complaints, Lin Xi could only smile and comforted: "I just happened to catch up with Manager Su leaving, so she brought me to talk about signing the contract and we just joined the company. ."

Chen Yan said with a smile: "You are right, let's continue to work hard together."

Lin Xi replied with a light smile, and said in cooperation, "Okay, let's do our best together."

Chen Yan came back from the water dispenser and several people came in one after another but the office was still half empty.

Chen Yan tilted her head and looked at her for a while, while Lin Xi was looking down at her phone. Her phone was covered with an anti-peeping tempered film, so she couldn't see what she was looking at at all.