Epilogue 5 and 6

The copyright issue of the website went very smoothly because of Chu Muqing. Several important copies of the holographic game project have been completed. According to Lin Xi's original idea, this game should not be limited to a few main stories. Instead, it should get more exciting stories in the future and then create a precedent.

An all-inclusive, as long as you want, you can experience all kinds of life through this game, so a precedent.

Lin Xi negotiated such a big deal for Engan, and on the basis of the original, she negotiated a long-term cooperation and priority cooperation project with a well-known novel website. For all the employees of Engan, it was Lin Xi. Reflection of total personal ability and long-term strategic vision.

However, I don't know when it started, rumors began to circulate within the company that the reason why Lin Xi and the novel website had negotiated cooperation was all because Chu Muqing was helping her.

At first, everyone would think that their wife, the president's wife and Ms. Lin had a strong relationship and cooperated seamlessly.

The president's wife is also willing to take out her own private affairs and help Engan a lot in the company's internal affairs. It is entirely because the two have a good relationship.

But with Lin Xi's frequent mistakes in the following work, Chu Muqing came over every time. Although there was no direct meeting and communication with everyone in the conference room, Chu Muqing entered the office of President Lin Xi and started to Analyze how things work for her.

It seems that as time went on, the employees began to feel that perhaps the company was decided by the president's wife and they even began to call Chu Muqing President Chu in private. She was like an underground president of Engan. The work that Ms. Lin needs to deal with is all her ideas behind her back.

This statement originally had only one meaning. After all, as long as the company is good, anyone can call the shots and the two of them have a good relationship. No one can say anything if Chu Muqing can help Lin Xi.

But when these words reached Lin Xi's ears, it became another meaning. In the eyes of everyone, she became a waste, an empty shelf. Without her, Lin Xi would not be able to do it without Chu Muqing.

At one time, she was ambitious and hoped to make achievements in the headquarters of Chuangrong Group but later, whenever she made a small mistake, she was scolded by the little supervisor.

What those people seem to think of her is just that she is a rich second-generation ancestor and it is all because of her rich stepfather that she can enter Chuangrong.

Inexperienced, incompetent, and without any professional knowledge, she was directly parachuted to the headquarters department, resulting in mistakes everywhere.

So she was really annoyed later, and the talk of those bedbugs behind her back although not on the surface did reach her ears.

She thinks this kind of thing is very funny. A group of people who have worked hard all their lives and can't even buy a house, come to the company every day and get angry but also for the sake of life, those who dare not speak up, those who dare not resist, how can they Started gossiping about her?

A group of headquarter employees who can only get tens of thousands of yuan a month, facing her, can get tens of millions of people just by saying a word, shouldn't they be respectful and shut their sluts? ?

So in her rage, when she was reprimanded by the little supervisor again, she made a big fuss and chose to leave.

She always believed that the inferior, Xia Zong was indescribable.