chapter 150

Hearing Chu Muqing say such words, Lin Xi was stunned for a moment.

With her hands still on Chu Muqing's shoulders, Lin Xi opened her mouth but she couldn't speak for a while.

The rhythm of her heartbeat suddenly accelerated, Lin Xi felt that her words seemed to be more appealing than the so-called love and confession. It seemed that something soft hit her heart and then it fell gently to the bottom of her heart like a white feather.

There was a throbbing silently, which easily made people's hearts waver.

Her face became a little hot, Chu Muqing's words were too affectionate, Chu Muqing has always been a cold, self-controlled and introverted person. Lin Xi knew that she couldn'y say such touching words and she was thin-skinned and if she could say this It must have taken a lot of courage for her to say it.

"Thank you for doing this for me." Lin Xi gently kneaded her shoulders and neck with both hands, her strength was just right, her tone became light and she asked, "Is my craft better than last time?"

Chu Muqing replied softly, "En."

Lin Xi's hands kept moving, she remembered something, and continued: "It's the end of the year and there are too many people in Fuyuan Temple. When I passed by there today, I saw a lot of people coming in and out, we don't need to go now. it's the same again after the new year."

Following her movements, Chu Muqing slowly closed her eyes, Lin Xi's massage technique seemed to be more and more professional and her shoulder and neck position was indeed relieved to the greatest extent.

"If we go after the new year, Little Master Lingyun will go abroad."

"Wait a minute..." Lin Xi paused: "That little internet celebrity is called Lingyun?"

Chu Muqing:...

Chu Muqing immediately turned her head to the side and looked at her with a puzzled tone: "How did you know about her?"

Lin Xi regretted it only after she said it. Since Chu Muqing went to Fuyuan Temple for her sake, why did she talk so much...

Lin Xi was at a loss for words but Chu Muqing was still looking at her.

Chu Muqing looked at Lin Xi, Lin Xi's eyes were very clear and it always gave the impression of being clean, just like the feeling of Lin Xi herself especially when blinking it was easy for people to feel that this girl is very cute.

"Because Zheng Yayi saw you at Fuyuan Temple and she called me to say that you entered the meditation room with an Alpha little internet celebrity... But I didn't doubt you, believed me! I absolutely, absolutely, din't I doubt you, I don't want to tell you because I'm worried that you will think too much and think that I doubt you but I really didn't..."

When Lin Xi said this, she could hardly go on. She frowned and looked at Chu Muqing in distress and said softly, "Please, I really don't mean that. Can you trust me? There is no doubt..."

Chu Muqing looked at Lin Xi's nervous and bewildered look and suddenly felt that her panicked explanation was a bit funny.

As for that fear? Isn't she some unreasonable person?

"I didn't think about it too much so its alright no need to explain." Chu Muqing's tone was gentle and soft and her gaze towards her was also gentle.

Lin Xi's strict wife control made her feel a little uneasy.

"And that Lingyun, I seem to have seen her once... Once I went to a meeting with the big leaders and when I came out, I met the master in the parking lot. It looked like Xianfeng Daogu was young, she said. I got-"