chapter 27

An hour later, Lin Xi was sent to the Lin family villa by the old housekeeper.

It was an English-style villa located on the hillside of Jinshan Mountain. It was built in a luxurious atmosphere. The trees around the villa were lush and green, and there was a small flower garden in the villa.

When Lin Xi passed the flowerbed, the gardener in charge of trimming the flowers and trees raised his head and greeted her politely.

She responded, and then followed the old housekeeper through the flowerbed.

She was taken by the old housekeeper to a bedroom on the third floor. In front of the huge transparent floor-to-ceiling window, Mrs. Lin stepped barefoot on the white cashmere carpet, shaking with a glass of red wine in her hand.

With a smile in Mrs. Lin's eyes, she looked at her only daughter and asked her softly, "Have you had lunch yet?"

Lin Xi shook her head and sighed in her heart why Mrs. Lin always looked so young.

Lin Xi sat down on the small chair in front of her and asked, "Why did you let me come back?"

Recalling the tone of Lin Dongxing's phone, it seems that something big is about to happen in the Lin family.

"Don't be busy yet." Mrs. Lin looked at her with a smile on her lips: "Just now the housekeeper told me, did you seem to have a conflict with someone because of your Omega friend?"

Lin Xi was taken aback, has the old housekeeper already told her?

Then she didn't have anything to hide, so she told everything that happened just now, but concealed the fact that Chu Muqing was her wife, and only called her "my friend".

After hearing this, Mrs. Lin frowned.

Lin Xi asked her carefully: "Do you think there is something wrong with my handling?"

Mrs. Lin hesitated for a moment, then smiled: "Of course there is no problem."

Lin Xi could see the smile in Mrs. Lin's eyes, and she tried to explain: "I don't want that man to continue harassing my friend, but it's inconvenient for him to abuse his power... Besides..."

"Why is it inconvenient?" Mrs. Lin looked at her and asked back, "You are very angry about this, aren't you?"

Lin Xi frowned and said solemnly, "Yes... I was very angry, and I wanted to kill him directly when I was angry!"

"Huh?" Mrs. Lin chuckled: "My dear child, murder is against the law, even our family's identity, we can't let the outside world take hold of it, and that's why your handling is alright. There is only problem with the way."

"You don't need to comfort me..." Lin Xi was silent for a moment, and then she restrained her anger. She looked at Mrs. Lin and said, "It's just that my friend's current situation is not good. She will definitely be pointed at by others."

Mrs. Lin looked at her delicately: "Huh? You really know how to think about her."

Lin Xi lowered her head and muttered, "That's how things are in the world, isn't it? Even if that Omega doesn't do anything, it's not her fault, but in the eyes of outsiders, there will be many malicious people. People are going to judge her, aren't they?"

Mrs. Lin was startled.

Immediately, the bottom of her beautiful eyes was stained with a bit of coldness, and she taught her daughter: "Xiaoxi, treat this kind of person, we can't do anything on the bright side..."

"Huh?" Lin Xi suddenly raised her head and looked at her: "What do you mean?"

Mrs. Lin smiled: "But that doesn't mean that we can only swallow our voices. Besides, you are not one to swallow your voices."