chapter 42

Sometimes Lin Xi would think about a lot of questions.

For example, why did she come to this unfamiliar world, why did her step-by-step work and ordinary life break down by sudden travel and why did she become the original body that was in huge contrast with herself.

But she couldn't come up with answers to these questions. For example, in the shopping mall just now, Chu Muqing helped her buy a large bag of clothes and she couldn't come up with an answer either.

"What's wrong?" In the private room, Chu Muqing put down the delicate wooden teacup looked at her and asked, "Is it not to your taste?"

Lin Xi regained her senses and shook her head with a light smile: "No, it's just that I haven't eaten Japanese food for a long time."

To be precise, she has never been to such a formal Japanese shop before.

Pure Japanese-style decoration style, quiet private room environment each private room will have special staff service, the most worth mentioning is that this shop called "Fengyu" itself is a single-family villa converted and It is located on the most prosperous street in Dongcheng District.

Chu Muqing brought her here in Feng Yu and Lin Xi didn't know how she discovered such a place.

The decoration style is simple and elegant, the location is quiet and the value of the villa itself, the boss behind the scenes is really not bad.

It's not that she hasn't eaten Japanese food before but the ones she eats are definitely enough for 100 yuan. It's the first time to eat these exquisite Japanese food on the table in front of her.

Inexplicably, she was holding tableware in her hand and did not know how to start.

"Is this...I ordered it?" Lin Xi noticed that Chu Muqing's eyes were on her face and asked with a dry smile, "What's it called?"

Chu Muqing reminded: "Golden Eyed Snapper Matsutake Soup."

Lin Xi took a sip with a small wooden spoon. The taste was light. The menu just now was all in Japanese. She couldn't understand it.

She ate the food in the bowl into her stomach in three or two bites. The small wooden bowl was originally small and the food in it looked good but she didn't eat it all.

Chu Muqing's eating posture was much more refined and gentle than hers. Her knuckle fingers held the handle of the spoon and tasted the food slowly. Lin Xi felt that watching her eat was a kind of enjoyment. The word "visual impact" is obviously not just a talk .

The little guy was full, she should be thinking about dessert after dinner, so she deliberately kept her stomach.

Lin Xi felt that she didn't want to come to such a formal Japanese food store anymore. Not to mention the price there were still too many rules. She had to "kneel down" when eating and she had to accept the same "kneeling" in kimono when entering the door. Entry etiquette for little girls.

She is a traditional Chinese and can't stand others kneeling to greet her.

"Chu Muqing," Lin Xi put down the small wooden bowl and looked at the person opposite: "I might take the cubs out on the weekends."

Chu Muqing asked, "Where are you going?"

"About Ms. Chen." Lin Xi held up the small teacup: "Zheng Yayi helped us contact the people at the Education Bureau. When she sends me the address, I will take the cub to explain the situation in person."

"Okay." Chu Muqing thought for a moment, "I'll go with you."

Lin Xi was slightly startled and looked up.