chapter 160

It was not yet dawn in Dongguan County. Under the street lamp, Lin Xi slowly walked towards the two of them.

Most of the shops on both sides of the road are closed, except for one massage shop that is still lit and the light from the inside is pink and tender, making people wonder if this is a serious place.

Lin Xi had no time to take care of these, she directly approached the two people standing in the shadows, Luo Yanyu and the beautiful professor Luo had turned around, Luo Yanyu was smoking a cigarette in his mouth, and sporadic particles appeared in the darkness and a red light spot.

Lin Xi suddenly felt a little panic in her heart.

After all, being suspected of being the murderer by the police, even if the truth is still under investigation, it doesn't feel good to be a suspect.

She instantly remembered that in high school, the class committee suspected that she had stolen his money. When he asked her in front of everyone, was it you who did it, was it you? you didn't go to the gym for gym class, my wallet disappeared when you came back. It must be you, right?

Being wronged to steal money is at best stigmatized, gossiping behind the scenes in the face of other classmates' pointing and pointing.

Now that I think about it, when she was questioned harshly by the class committee in public, the grievance and powerlessness in her heart at that time was much smaller than that of being suspected of murder now.

However, she quickly suppressed this anxiety and controlled her facial expressions very well, standing calmly in front of the two of them.

Luo Yanyu looked at her vigilantly, threw away the cigarette, stepped on the cigarette butt, and asked her in a deep voice, "what do you want to say to me?"

Lin Xi thought for a moment, looked directly into the eyes of the other party, and said straight: "I want to know about Lu Fangyuan's case and whether the police investigation has the latest progress."

Luo Yanyu's tone is cold and hard, and the tone of business is official: "No comment."

Lin Xi paused: "To be precise, my wife and I are the last people who met Lu Fangyuan before she died. If Lu Fangyuan really had that video in her hands and it contained evidence of the truth of Chu Muyun's death, then Lu Fangyuan may have been killed by the murderer."

Luo Yanyu looked at her: "what do you want to say?"

Lin Xi took the initiative to mention Chu Muyun's death to him, which he did not expect at all especially just now, when he deliberately eavesdrop earlier, Lin Xi only said that he came to Dongguan County to visit relatives.

"As a result, my wife and I are in great danger. Even if we don't have the evidence from Lu Fangyuan, if the murderer suspects that we have it, our lives will be threatened. I want to ask the police for protection. ."

Luo Yanyu frowned and replied, "About the point you mentioned, you don't need to tell me directly. Prepare the materials to submit the application. If the approval is approved, someone will naturally arrange for someone to protect you."

Lin Xi nodded and said suddenly, "Is that so? Can't I apply to you directly?"

Luo Yanyu frowned and said, "No."

"Okay, I see." Lin Xi smiled and said, "Thank you for your patience in answering."

Lin Xi nodded politely towards Luo Yanyu but Luo Yanyu didn't say a word.

Lin Xi didn't care, she looked at Professor Luo again, and said with a smile, "I'm sorry to delay the time of the two police officers, then I'll go first, goodbye."