chapter 73

Because the matter of Xiao Shuyu was still pending, Lin Xi couldn't sleep soundly all night.

It rained all night outside the window, the wind was howling and Lin Xi was disturbed by the noise of the rain outside.

Before going to bed, she even thought that it would never rain again tomorrow. Fortunately, the next day was bright and it was finally sunny and warm again but she had a cold last night and her nose was a little stagnant. Her forehead was also slightly hot.

When Chu Muqing took her to the door of the company, she was shivered by the wanton blowing wind. Chu Muqing dropped the car window, looked at her pale face and was about to speak.

Lin Xi saw Su Rui's figure in the hall of Xinchuang Building from a distance and quickly said to her, "It's getting late, you can go quickly, don't be late."

Chu Muqing looked at her face carefully and said coldly, "Well, I'll pick you up after getting off work."

Her voice was clearly hoarse in Lin Xi's ears. She didn't seem to sleep well and she didn't know if it was the same as herself who kicked the quilt and caught a cold yesterday.

Lin Xi nodded with a smile: "Okay, see you tonight."

The car window rose slowly, Lin Xi maintained a gesture of beckoning and when the car drove out, she lowered her arms and walked slowly towards the Xinchuang Building.

Su Rui has already entered the elevator and there is still half an hour before the time to go to work. The chandelier is only on one side. The Xinchuang building is a little quiet and most of the employees have not come to the company yet.

When the little girl at the front desk saw her come in, she couldn't help but smile: "So early on the first day of work?"

Lin Xi walked to the front desk and said with a smile: "It's not very early, I just saw that the leaders have arrived."

"Manager Su?" The front desk glanced at the elevator, then looked at the two sandwiches on the front desk table and asked her, "Have you had breakfast?"

Lin Xi smiled and said, "I ate at home."

"Yeah." The front desk lowered her head and sorted out the documents in her hand and smiled: "Manager Su is used to working for a while before going downstairs to buy breakfast. If you don't have time to eat next time, you can go downstairs with her to buy breakfast."

Lin Xi politely smiled and said, "i see, thank you for reminding me."

"Go to her office first and I'll let you know when Sister Sun from the personnel department arrives."

Lin Xi nodded: "Thank you, sorry for the trouble."

The front desk responded casually: "You're welcome."

When Lin Xi turned around and walked away, the front desk raised her head again and looked over, thinking about this person's background. Her work position is the front desk of Xinchuang Media, which is nominally under the management of Sister Sun of the Personnel Department.

Sister Sun told her yesterday that she should be more polite to Lin Xi, saying that she was introduced by the vice president and a friend of Manager Su Rui and that Lin Xi and Su Rui solved the major crisis facing the company together, which must not be underestimated.

Her original impression of Lin Xi was that the woman who came for the interview was very beautiful and she was polite and nice to others. As for the others, it was nothing but since Sister Sun specifically asked, "special" people will naturally also need." special" treatment.