chapter 14

Lin Xi didn't want to hear any more, and left the ward directly with Chu Muqing.

The rain outside the window continued. Looking at the backs of Lin Xi and Chu Muqing leaving, the young nurse bit her lower lip, and a trace of unwillingness flashed in her eyes.

After a while, there was a sound of footsteps outside the door, and a middle-aged man in a white coat pushed in and looked at her with a half-smile.

The little nurse walked over, saw no one around, and put her arms around his waist.

"Senior Han... Are you here to find Doctor Xu?"

Her initiative seemed to please the man, and the man smiled and kissed her forehead, reminding: "Baby, your complaint rate is already high."

"Well." The little nurse nodded and pressed her cheek to his chest: "I know."

The man sighed helplessly and scratched the tip of her nose, "The duty of medical staff is to respect and serve the patient, not to intervene and criticize the patient's personal affairs. If you continue to do this, it will make it difficult for me to handle it."

The little nurse took the initiative to grab his shoulder and asked fearfully, "That Alpha really complained about me?"

"Well, I was pressed down." The man coaxed.

The little nurse took a gamble in her heart: "A kind heart is like a donkey's liver and lungs, she deserves to be deceived!"

"Good intentions?" The man's eyes changed slightly, and he said solemnly, "Why aren't other people in the hospital as kind as you?"

A bit of resentment flashed in the little nurse's eyes, and she said unwillingly: "I'm so jealous of her Omega, her wife's disease may not get better in this life, why are they all terminally ill Omegas? , my sister was abandoned, but she can have such an Alpha to take care of her?"

"Don't bring your private emotions to work. This is the patient's private matter, and you have no right to intervene. Don't make judgments until you don't know the whole picture. This is the professionalism you should have."

The man rubbed her tender face, like a long, earnest teaching: "Fortunately, that Alpha has a better temper, I just said a few words to you, not all Alphas have the same temper as hers. Did you forget what happened so quickly?"

The little nurse apologized in a muffled voice: "I'm sorry."

The man kissed her lips and reminded me tirelessly, "Don't do it again."

The little nurse pursed her lower lip: "Got it."

"Let's go to the hotel after get off work." The man's eyes wandered on her chest: "Just now, an Omega covered in blood came downstairs. It's very difficult. Your doctor Xu seems to be working overtime."

The little nurse looked at the man in embarrassment and felt sorry for Dr. Xu, so she hummed.

She couldn't refuse the man who took care of her and cared for her like this.

,

Braving the rain to the gate of the courtyard, Lin Xi reached out and stopped a taxi, and she took Chu Muqing into the car.

The rain was pattering outside the car, and the raindrops slid down the window, much like crawling caterpillars.

Both of them were drenched in confusion. Lin Xi was afraid that she would catch a cold, so she borrowed a tissue from the driver, handed it to her beside her, and said with concern, "Be careful of getting a fever again."