chapter 75

Zhao Yuming came out of the office with the key and after a brief exchange with Su Rui, he opened the door of the next office.

He pushed open the door, smiled at Su Rui and Lin Xi and said, "Ladies, the sound insulation of this office is not very good, so let's make do with it."

Zhao Yuming said, went to see Chu Muqing again, and blinked, the meaning was self-evident: call me directly if you have any questions.

Chu Muqing glanced at him, Zhao Yuming had a good heart and she could only respond: "Okay."

Su Rui watched them play dumb riddles, a little inexplicable.

Zhao Yuming laughed, glanced at his watch again and said with a smile to Su Rui, "Miss Su our company is about to get off work, so you only have 20 minutes."

"Of course, 20 minutes is enough." Su Rui laughed immediately and said politely, "Your company's off-duty time is half an hour earlier than ours, we didn't consider it carefully."

"It's fine." Zhao Yuming shook his head with a light smile and turned back to the office.

Su Rui took the lead in the office. The windows were clean and the light was bright. Just because it was an idle office, there were no other office facilities except for desks and chairs.

She found a chair and sat down. Lin Xi followed Chu Muqing in and closed the door.

Chu Muqing sat down on the chair opposite Su Rui, she sat upright and looked at Su Rui opposite.

Su Rui frowned, Chu Muqing's expression was light obviously with a business-like attitude, Lin Xi was right, even if she had a glimmer of hope, Chu Muqing was indeed not a private person.

Before Su Rui came, she had already thought about how to talk to Chu Muqing but the other party's attitude made her overturn all the words in her mind one by one.

When she was hesitating, Lin Xi had already sat down beside her.

Su Rui exhaled lightly, took out the negotiation stance and said first: "Reporter Chu, Lin Xi and I, on behalf of Xinchuang Media, took the liberty to disturb you and delay your precious time off work. We hereby apologize."

"Sorry—" Chu Muqing lowered her brows lightly, instead of looking at them, she said her attitude: "If the two of you are here for Professor Qin's business, I don't think I can help you."

As expected, Lin Xi didn't find it strange but Su Rui didn't want to give up the opportunity to negotiate with Chu Muqing immediately, after all they only have twenty minutes.

Next, she talked about the sincerity of Xinchuang Media in an all-round way and even objectively analyzed Xinchuang Media's launch of this work. Compared with the advantages of other companies, Su Rui was about to say it. Within minutes, Chu Muqing had a firm attitude from beginning to end.

Su Rui took a deep breath, looked at her helplessly and asked in a pleading tone, "Chu Muqing, can't you help? Xinchuang Media needs this copyright very much."

Chu Muqing glanced over, was silent for a moment and said in a slow tone, "Su Rui, Professor Qin and I only have an ordinary teacher-student relationship and it's only because I interviewed him just last month and we don't have any personal relationships. How do you want me to help you?"

Su Rui thought for a while and thought of something, then changed the topic: "So you also rejected SK Entertainment?"

Although she didn't see who the woman behind the vice president's office was just now, after she called that person, the woman immediately returned to the office but she knew the person who came out behind and that was Feng Zijin's assistant to the president of SK Entertainment. .