chapter 102

Xu Moran's news continues——

[So, Mrs. Xiaolin is greedy for your body every night? ]

Lin Xi: [...]

——[My God, if it wasn't for the fact that Miss Ben's sexual orientation is A with Mrs. Xiaolin's beauty and temperament, no one seems to be able to resist the temptation. ]

Lin Xi: [...]

——[But as an Alpha, will you struggle with this kind of problem? ]

——[How do you see that we Omegas are at a disadvantage? If you do it every night...]

Look at the continuous tiger and wolf words on the screen.

Lin Xi's fingertips shrank suddenly and then the conditioned reflex was normal and she threw the phone back to its original place.

She sat on the sofa thinking about it for a long time, the heat on her face continued and she inexplicably felt a little shame.

She didn't know whether Chu Muqing was greedy for her but... when Chu Muqing got close to her, her body's reaction couldn't deceive anyone.

Chu Muqing came out of the kitchen and entered the living room with the pasta and saw her sitting on the sofa in silence.

The window was kept open and it was still raining hazy and drizzle outside and the cold wind mixed with the rain poured into the bedroom and the alpha pheromone on Lin Xi's body had gradually dissipated.

Chu Muqing's eyes fell on her face and Lin Xi's cheeks were still red.

"Lin Xi." Chu Muqing kept walking and reminded aloud, "Come over for dinner."

Lin Xi continued to keep her head down and only after listening to her voice did she glance in her direction.

Chu Muqing turned her back to her and walked slowly to the dining table.

She moved very lightly and when the Japanese bowl was placed on the gray-black glass dining table, it didn't even make a sound.

After that, Chu Muqing turned to look at her.

The other party's delicate and beautiful chin was slightly pressed down, her body was straight, her legs were slender and the light in the living room was very soft. Even when she stood under the warm and halo lighting, she had a cool and noble attitude.

Lin Xi was lost for a moment and Xu Moran's words appeared in her mind again.

If such a person is greedy for her body, then think about it carefully, it is indeed Chu Muqing who suffers...

But Chu Muqing probably won't, she belongs to the cold and abstinence category.

"Lin Xi?"

Chu Muqing called her again.

"coming......"

Lin Xi regained her senses and avoided her gaze. She pursed her dry lips and walked to the dining table to sit down.

She moved her stiff wrists, then picked up the chopsticks and started to eat the pasta in front of her.

She ate in a hurry, almost mechanically trying to fill her stomach.

Lin Xi thought about it and there was even the cold cedar smell on Chu Muqing's body in her breath. She lowered her eyes and glanced at her hand and her fingertips seemed to have the soft touch of the skin on the other's face.

At the same time, Chu Muqing's good-looking face in her mind was once again frozen, her eyebrows twitched, her red lips were bright and she couldn't shake it off.