chapter 26

The sudden appearance of Lin Xi caught Gu Jingxing a little off guard.

Even if he and Lin Xi are both Alphas, he is a big man, and he can't move at all when a woman pinches his wrist. If he is seen, how much will he lose his share?

But the woman's fingers were still gradually exerting force, and he made another muffled sound in pain.

After a brief silence, Lin Xi said lightly, "Either apologize to my wife, or get out immediately."

"Apologize?" Gu Jingxing sneered at the corner of his mouth, "Haha", and said sternly: "My slender lady, a gentleman is so arrogant, why should I apologize?"

Lin Xi's eyes sank and asked him, "Are you sure you won't apologize?"

Gu Jingxing sneered: "You can beat me to death here!"

Lin Xi looked at him quietly, with a hint of impatience in her dark eyes.

"Lin Xi, don't fucking think I don't know who you are..."

Gu Jingxing laughed uncontrollably: "You don't use the Zheng family to oppress me. Everyone knows what kind of virtuous you are. Shengbang Design is only under our Dingyao banner... ah...!"

He didn't finish his voice—

With the sound of joint dislocation, Gu Jingxing screamed out in pain.

Lin Xi grabbed his wrist and tugged hard in the opposite direction: "Is it so difficult for you to apologize? Huh?"

"Ahhh! Fuck! Let me go!" Gu Jingxing shouted in embarrassment, "Lin Xi! Aren't you afraid of offending Dingyao?"

Lin Xi chuckled: "What am I afraid of?"

"The design circle in Beijing is so big! Do you still want to continue working in the design circle in the future! Let me go! Let go!"

His wrist hurt terribly, and at this moment, Gu Jingxing's Alpha's instinct was also fully stimulated.

The pheromone on his body spread instantly, and the dense alpha pheromone emanated from his glands. This aggressive and oppressive pheromone caused Miss Omega, who had been pretending to be dead at the front desk, to be directly stimulated. Lowered the waist.

Following the effect of pheromones, Gu Jingxing struggled to break free from Lin Xi's shackles.

He shook his wrist, his face was very ugly, but his eyes instantly filled with excitement and maliciousness: "Lin Xi, this is what you forced me to do!"

Lin Xi looked at him lightly and asked, "So what? Acting like a dog jumping over the wall?"

Gu Jingxing was stunned.

-why?

Why does his pheromone seem to have lost all its effects in front of Lin Xi?

"You... how could you?" Gu Jingxing's eyes were full of disbelief: "Why?"

He looked at Lin Xi in horror, why did the pheromone in his strong period have no effect on the Alpha in front of him?

Gu Jingxing suddenly thought in fear, if this is the case, then the pheromone of the Alpha in front of him is obviously stronger than his.

Generally speaking, the strength of Alpha pheromone is controlled by its own spiritual power and self-control in addition to its own innate conditions.

If the other party's talent or mental power are above him, then his pheromone attack is just a pediatrician in front of her.