chapter 113

Registering an online game company is much more troublesome than opening a store. It requires various business qualifications, business licenses, online filing, etc. The process is complicated. In the next few days, Lin Xi and Zheng Yayi will find a Specialized business agency.

On the day when the company was officially established, Lin Xi specially drove and followed Yoon back home and brought all the computers and other related equipment on the second floor to the company. Yoon also took a whole shelf of books put them in Wang Zhihe's trunk.

Wang Zhihe talks a lot and he speaks "male gods" and "great gods" to Youen.

Yoon was a little annoyed by his arguing but when he looked up he saw this man smiling again and finally didn't know how to deal with this situation.

Not only Wang Zhihe but everyone else's attitude towards You En is also excellent. You En's share of the money was paid by Lin Xi and You En is also one of the partners of this company.

Yoon himself has no money plus his mother is sick, the family's money is almost spent but the big guys are doing business together and Yoon is a top technology talent, the big guys are holding him politely, Yeon was a little uncomfortable with the way he asked for warmth.

Wang Zhihe carried all the books downstairs, put them in the trunk and looked at You En in confusion: "Great God, I just opened a few pages of your books, are those books from heaven? I don't understand them at all. ?"

Yoon didn't say a word and got into Lin Xi's car directly.

Wang Zhihe has long been accustomed to Yoon's taciturnity, so he asked Lin Xi, "Is God going to bring so many books from home and from abroad to the company?"

Lin Xi raised her brows: "That's what I saw."

"Ah? Did you see it? Can you understand?"

Lin Xi shook her head: "I don't understand but I still have to learn."

Yoon's bookshelf is full of reference books of electronic information at home and from abroad. Some of Wang Zhihe can't even read the title of the book. His major is not here. Wang Zhihe studied finance and economics and he volunteered directly saying that he was in charge of the company finance, Zheng Yayi is responsible for pulling investment and Lin Xi is responsible for discussing cooperation with various technology companies.

Two weeks after Lin Xi released the recruitment information no one was interested. In the end two young men really came to the door. The two were recruited by Yoon, who were classmates from his university. Yoon seemed to be silent but he was actually paying attention to the company's every move.

Lin Xi then went to discuss cooperation with several technology companies. Although she repeatedly hit a wall but later she deliberately asked You En to follow her. Before going she asked You En if he really want to go If he feel embarrassed he can just stay but You En still agreed to  go .

With Yoon's personal explanation, there is really a company willing to agree to cooperate. Although they are also just starting companies, after the cooperation agreement was signed, they took the initiative to send someone over.

After half a month, Lin Xi made another appointment with a company, where the person in charge came to inspect it next month. Lin Xi responded on the phone and expressed her welcome.

Hanging up the phone, Zheng Yayi came over, knocked on her table and put down her coffee: "Ms. Lin."

Lin Xi thought it was funny. The name of Ms. Lin has been called by everyone these days.

Zheng Yayi usually dresses in a sexy style but these days I've seen her wearing professional clothes, I feel that she is a bit royal.

Lin Xi took a sip of coffee: "What's wrong?"