chapter 65

From Dongcheng District to Jinshan Villa in Zhongcheng District, the sunlight outside came in through the car window and Lin Xi was a little drowsy in the taxi.

The phone rang at this moment, Lin Xi glanced at the caller ID and answered the call.

"Hello." She leaned back on the seat her voice low and indescribably soft.

"Miss Lin..." Zheng Yayi was a little surprised: "You didn't just get up now, did you?"

Lin Xi replied lazily, "No, i just finished lunch."

"Oh~" Zheng Yayi's tone was subtle: "I thought you and Chu Muqing had just woken up. I wondered how intense it must have been last night."

Lin Xi sat up straight with a somewhat unnatural tone: "Tsk, you... I'm in the car, don't think about it."

"Haha," Zheng Yayi laughed and said, "where are you going?"

"Go home." Lin Xi said, "My stepfather is looking for me."

Zheng Yayi said in surprise: "Huh? Uncle Lin is looking for you? And he took the initiative to look for you?"

Lin Xi responded: "Yes, he took the initiative to find me and talk about work."

"Work, it's over, then you're miserable too. Did these people make an appointment together to kill us?" Zheng Yayi said with a bit of sigh, "I'm here too, the old man insisted on letting me join the company but I think... people like us, it's better to be a person who eats and waits to die."

Lin Xi asked her, "What are you doing in the company?"

Zheng Yayi sneered: "what do I do? The old man always thought that what I could do would not work, of course i turned it upside down... I'm inspired to inherit your mantle in the Chuangrong headquarters and let the whole company stand up to me and finally see me out like a god."

Lin Xi: ...

I used to do this kind of thing back then.

"Do the children of rich families need to work?" Zheng Yayi didn't understand very much: "I don't care about Wang Zhihe and I with an identity like you, Miss Lin... It's a waste of good time to not eat and wait for death. ."

Lin Xi thought about it and asked her, "Don't you have anything you want to do?"

"It's not a question of whether I want to or not..." Zheng Yayi thought for a while and answered her, "It's not like you don't know the virtues of my father. He has always looked down on me. I told him when I was a child that I would want to be an astronaut and fly into space. I still remember his expression for the rest of my life. He turned his head and asked my mother if there was a sister who married the vice president of an airline and said that she could also fly to the sky as a flight attendant."

Lin Xi couldn't help laughing. Zheng Yayi's personality has always been carefree. She doesn't hide anything when she says anything. She also pays attention to friends' affairs. It turns out that parents are also such interesting people.

"Don't laugh..." Zheng Yayi said helplessly, "what about you, Ms. Xiaolin's second entry to the Gongchuang Rong headquarters, what position will you be doing?"

Lin Xi thought for a while: "Chuangrong Group involves in many industries but with my personal ability, it seems that I will not enter the headquarters again."

"What do you think, how about we start our own business?" Zheng Yayi said suddenly, "if we sisters succeed, the old man will definitely blow me into the sky and he won't step on me in front of relatives."