chapter 153

Since the establishment of Engan, the first extremely important year-end meeting will begin immediately. As a department leader, Zheng Yayi was nervous. After talking with Lin Xi about Wang Zhihe, she immediately returned to the office to recheck the work report.

Lin Xi is only calm on the surface. The company's middle and senior leaders are all there. Today's Engan is no longer a grass-roots team at the beginning. Although the high-level leaders have increased, most of the middle-level leaders are new people who rarely meet face to face on weekdays. To say she isn't nervous is false.

In the spacious and bright office, Lin Xi stood in front of the transparent glass window, looking down at the street downstairs.

In the cold winter because of this sleet, the vehicles on the street began to block and the traffic began to become crowded. From her perspective, the private car and bus stopped at the intersection, the rain was falling and the pedestrians on the road were holding umbrellas. Come and go.

She opened the window a little and waited for the cold wind outside the window to blow in, blowing away the heat wrapped around her body, and she felt a little relieved.

Looking at the document on the desk again, Lin Xi was planning to take it to the conference room.

Then Mama Lin's call.

"XiaoXi, do you have time today?"

Lin Xi held the phone lightly in her ear and when she heard Mama Lin's words in the receiver, she couldn't help but jokingly said, "Mom...Are you going to check my body again?"

"It's not this." Mother Lin heard her mention this and then said with concern: "Xiaoxi, has your nightmare situation improved? Are you feeling better?"

Lin Xi said in a relaxed tone that reassured her: "Much better, Mu Qing, she found Ning Shen incense for me from the temple and its much better to light it before going to bed and she also learned that incense from the master in the temple. If I use it all the time, it should be very effective."

Mother Lin remained silent.

After a while, she said, "She's really caring about you..."

"Huh?" Lin Xi thought about it before saying, "She has always been very kind to me and takes care of me everywhere, so don't worry."

Mother Lin fell silent again.

Lin Xi took the initiative to ask, "Do you want to see me today? I have a year-end meeting today. I don't think I have time for the whole day. Sorry, Mom..."

Mama Lin softened her tone and said slowly, "Then let's go out another day, it's fine."

Lin Xi paused and asked her, "What's the matter?"

Is there anything I have to say face to face, can't I say it on the phone?

Lin's mother's tone became hesitant, and after a while, she said helplessly: "Xiaoxi, I received news that your father has appeared in the capital recently, if he finds you again..."

Lin Xi frowned.

Father?

The original father, Duan Pingchuan, who had been missing for a long time?

"My...father?" Lin Xi probed: "Where did he go before?"

"No one knows this. If he finds you, what does he say to you or... if he wants to hurt you, you must pay attention to safety and tell me as soon as possible, understand?"

Lin Xi couldn't understand the logic of Lin's mother. Listening to Mother Lin's tone the original father seemed to be very dangerous and would hurt her?