chapter 130

Lin Xi's words made Chu Muqing feel uncomfortable and want to hide back.

However, Lin Xi's two arms were firmly against her sides and there was absolutely nowhere to hide. At the same time, what imprisoned her was the strong alpha pheromone on Lin Xi's body.

Powerful pheromones condensed around her body, wrapping every inch of her body and the feeling of dryness gradually extended from her cheeks and finally spread to somewhere in her heart.

Lin Xi noticed the tension in her body and there was a chuckle from her nose with a bit of ridicule in her tone: "Chu Muqing, are you nervous?"

Listening to her hoarse voice, Chu Muqing grabbed Lin Xi's wrist subconsciously with both hands. Only then did she realize that Lin Xi's skin had become hot due to the diffusion of alpha pheromones.

When the pheromones in Alpha's body are dominated by lust, the body temperature becomes abnormally hot.

In other words, what Lin Xi wants to do to her now is obvious.

In the darkness, Chu Muqing could clearly feel that Lin Xi's eyes were staring at her face, even though she couldn't see anything, she turned her face away shyly.

"It's okay, I'm also very nervous." The breath from her mouth sprayed on her ear and she murmured in a low voice: "But this kind of thing is born once and cooked twice, right?"

Her voice was soft, even if she said so, Chu Muqing could not feel her nervousness at all.

The next moment, her soft lips covered hers.

Chu Muqing didn't have time to react, her eyes widened in surprise: "Uh—"

As if she knew, Lin Xi hugged her waist tightly, moved her lips and teeth from her lips and kissed the corner of her lips again before saying, "Good, close your eyes when you kiss."

Her voice sounded like some kind of bewitching, Chu Muqing closed her eyes and took the initiative to put her hands around her neck.

Before Lin Xi could continue to look for her lips, the soft lips had already covered them.

Lin Xi was greatly encouraged by her initiative and kissed her back in a reversal manner. The original soft kiss changed its taste. She clearly felt Chu Muqing's emotional and distracted emotions and put her palm on the back of her neck on her glans at the same time.

The most sensitive part of her body was suddenly touched by her and the strong stimulation made Chu Muqing groan.

Such an obvious reaction made Lin Xi's last sanity disappear in an instant. Her hand immediately moved away from the back of her neck and then moved to her back. Her waist as if tasting the sweet spring became more and more out of control and wanted to ask for it. .

Especially at this moment, Chu Muqing responded to her more and more cooperatively.

Her heartbeat was already chaotic but she didn't reject even if she felt that Lin Xi was drunk, it was because of the influence of alcohol that she lost control.

But the moment she hugged her and kissed her, the whole person seemed to be in the void and it was like being in the bottom of the sea. Lin Xi's strong kiss made her sink and fall in the sea...

She even had a thought in her mind, that's it let it sink in and give herself to her completely, as long as she can be happy.

"Why did you get distracted?" Lin Xi said with a smile: "Aren't you paying attention? How can you get distracted when it comes to going to bed? Huh?"

Chu Muqing came back to her senses, only to find that Lin Xi had loosened her lips. She had used too much force just now, causing her lips to swell.

Chu Muqing's face was red and she didn't know how to respond to her words.