chapter 135

After watching a movie, Lin Xi took Chu Muqing's hand out of the movie theater.

The movie was so boring.

Originally thought it was from school sadomasochism to reunion but who would have thought that it was puppy love and breaking up and when we met again, we found that the other party was married and he was willing to be a mistress to destroy the other party's family.

Lin Xi became more and more angry. At first she planned to take advantage of the darkness in the movie theater to coax Chu Muqing to fall into her arms and watch it.

But she was coaxed into her arms under her soft and hard bubbles. As the plot progressed her mind was full of the plots and she was so angry that she didn't want to watch it.

The winter is cold and before ten o'clock in the evening, the sky has completely dimmed.

The sky is full of gray but it still does not hide the hustle and bustle of the city that has just entered the night, the neon lights on the bustling streets, the bustling downtown area and the straight roads are still full of vehicles.

There was a thick fog in the air and under the street lights, the two walked quietly in front of the store facing the street in the shopping mall and neither of them spoke first.

"What do you think of that movie?" Lin Xi asked and added, "I think it's pretty good."

She was still holding half a bucket of unfinished popcorn in her hand, just like an ordinary couple watching a movie and chatting about their aftermath.

"Does it look good?" Chu Muqing asked her.

Lin Xi blinked, then tilted her head to look at her and smiled: "It's beautiful, the love between the two heroines is simply touching but it touched me to death."

Chu Muqing pierced it directly: "But you fell asleep while watching."

Lin Xi: "..."

Lin Xi was only embarrassed for a moment, then smiled and said, "I think it's mainly because you smell so good, which led to my deep sleep and the main responsibility lies with you."

Chu Muqing smiled cooperatively and said angrily, "Sophistry."

"How can this be called sophistry?" Lin Xi added: "And as soon as I hold you, I want to sleep immediately. What are you talking about?"

"..." Chu Muqing took a breath of cold air: "Is it over?"

Lin Xi quickly smiled and said, "Yes, to tell the truth, don't you think the movie is not good?"

"Um......"

Lin Xi asked her again, "How bad is it?"

Chu Muqing thought about it for a while and said frankly, "The level of wanting to write a manuscript to criticize how its not good."

"Pfft, hahaha!" Lin Xi was stunned for a moment but couldn't hold back and suddenly burst into uncontrollable laughter.

To make Chu Muqing say such things, it shows that the movie is really bad.

She quickly persuaded: "It's not that it's not. You see that every word in your press release from reporter Chu is so valuable, so don't write it, hahaha!"

When passing a wedding dress shop, she looked in through the transparent glass window. A white wedding dress was displayed in the hollow glass cabinet. Lin Xi looked at the wedding dress and couldn't help but stop and for a moment imagined that Chu Muqing was wearing that beautiful dress. The look of her wedding dress is coming towards her.