chapter 83

The exhibition is not over yet and the atmosphere is strong.

Lin Xi and Chu Muqing were both here for work and the others were obviously not only for viewing the exhibition but for socializing. After all, Su Rui said that most of the people present were from the director circle in Beijing.

Lin Xi stood in front of a painting. She looked up at the painting and asked Chu Muqing beside her, "Do you think it is a bit different from the other works here?"

Chu Muqing turned her eyes to look at Lin Xi's face. From her point of view, the outline of that person's face was almost perfect a little thin, very white and had a small chin.

Chu Muqing asked with a smile, "Is it different?"

Lin Xi tilted her head, glanced at her and pointed at the painting with her index finger, her eyes returned to the painting and said with a smile "I think it seems to be different, I hadn't noticed it just now but look at this The sub-painting, although the style is obviously consistent with the other paintings, it feels softer than the other works."

Chu Muqing's gaze shifted to the painting:  "gentle?"

"Well..." Lin Xi smiled again: "It seems that they were painted by two people. Other works should be more free and easy but this one is obviously more delicate and gentle."

"Look," Lin Xi turned around again, pointed to the opposite side and turned her head again: "This one and the one opposite are both depicting the moon but the moonlight here is obviously softer but look at the signature. It is also Mr. Bai Shujin and it may be that Mr. Bai's mood was different when he created the two works."

Chu Muqing looked at the painting thoughtfully.

After Lin Xi finished speaking, she consciously lost her words and hurriedly said in a low voice "It seems... at Mr. Bai's private art exhibition, it's a little rude to casually comment on other people's works. Fortunately, Mr. Bai didn't hear it, otherwise I would be too embarrassed. "

Chu Muqing was thinking about what Lin Xi had just said just a moment ago but the next moment she heard her self-blame.

After a while, Chu Muqing couldn't help laughing and said to her, "It's okay, he won't mind."

Lin Xi looked over in confusion: "Huh? How did you know?"

Chu Muqing was about to explain to her when an elderly voice came from not far away.

"That's right, why would I mind—"

Lin Xi followed the voice and turned to the side. An old man in a Tang suit was walking forward. His head was covered in silver threads but his steps were vigorous and forceful and he didn't look old at all.

The old man walked up to the two of them, looked at Lin Xi with a smile in his eyes and then looked at Chu Muqing: "Muqing, did you bring your family?"

Chu Muqing nodded and smiled lightly, even though she and Lin Xi did not come together, they did not deny it.

She only called the old man: "Mr. Bai."

Lin Xi blinked teacher?

It turned out that Chu Muqing knew Mr. Bai Shujin. Bai Shujin was a retired professor of the Department of Directing at Beijing Media University. Even if he had already retired, his position in the film and television industry was not to be taken lightly. After all, the students he taught were top-notch. There are achievements and he has become popular in the director's circle.

After Bai Shujin retired, he loves to paint, so personal exhibitions are occasionally held in private villas. Su Rui came here this time and the target person is one of Bai Shujin's most famous disciples, director Zheng Bosong.