Epilogue 7 and 8

Lin Xi said this, and there was a bit of resentment in her eyes.

The sound of the rain outside began to become denser, and even the pheromones on her body were rapidly spreading. Chu Muqing clearly felt the intense pressure on the glands behind her neck. The other party was angry at the moment, even if she stood there for a while. At every turn, the pheromone in the air seemed to have turned into an entity and began to try to attack the vulnerable and sensitive area on the back of her neck.

Chu Muqing retched, even breathing became difficult, and her throat was itchy and painful, which directly caused her asthma again.

Lin Xi looked at her nauseous look, her eyes froze for a moment, and then her expression of resentment diminished slightly, turning into a strong unwillingness.

"I thought your asthma got better." Lin Xi looked at her pained expression, jealous as if going crazy: "So you can only accept her."

"Why!" Her voice became excited for a moment: "We are in the same body, obviously everything is the same, why can you only accept her!"

As she spoke, there was a bit of sadness in her eyes again: "Do you still treat the pheromones of the same body differently?"

"Also... I thought you were different from everyone else."

"But now, I just discovered that you are such a hypocritical person."

The strong unwillingness in her eyes surged again, and she complained loudly and resentfully: "Why can she do it, but I can't? Why, Chu Muqing! Tell me why! I can like you, and I can treat you too. Okay, isn't everything you have now given to you by that inferior person who used my body? Then why do you only like her and not me?"

Chu Muqing gasped heavily, and as the pheromones in the air became restless again, it felt like a needle was pierced through her body, and it became difficult to breathe again.

But even so, she still forcibly looked at Lin Xi with a sneer on her thin lips.

This undisguised mocking gaze hurt Lin Xi's eyes, and she suddenly screamed like crazy.

"You know, I am imprisoned by that vicious God every day. I watch that inferior person, using my body, to be with you, how disgusting am I?"

Chu Muqing almost exhausted all the strength of her entire body before holding on to her consciousness, gritted her teeth and said to her, "I don't understand what you're talking about."

"Can not understand?"

Lin Xi was stunned for a moment.

Then her eyes fell on Chu Muqing's delicate face, and then the corners of her lips twitched slightly, as if mocking herself: "During the days I was imprisoned, I knew everything."

"In this world we live in, the development trajectory of everything is fixed. According to the original development, I will kill Chu Zhi because of what happened to Chu Muyun back then."

Chu Muqing's pupils shrank slightly.

Lin Xi looked at her shocked expression, and finally smiled with satisfaction. Even if she was suppressed by pheromone, she always looked cold and indifferent, even if she was about to cry in pain, she was still holding on, but now, when she heard that the evil seed was going to die, Greatly changed. Her face changed greatly.

"Do you know how Chu Zhi died?"

"I told her that there is a lake in the park near your community. There is a kind of fish in the lake. Eating it can make your condition better."