chapter 79

When Su Rui came out of Professor Qin's office, most of her body was in a state of dwindling. She went in full of confidence and came out discouraged.

Professor Qin sent her out the door with a happy face and smiled at her and said, "Xiao Su, let you run for nothing."

After hearing this, Su Rui seemed to have been stabbed again in her heart. She raised her head dejectedly, looked at Professor Qin's kind attitude, softened her tone and asked him with a sad face: "Can you give me another chance? "

Qin Ruidong narrowed his eyes: "now?"

"No, no..." Su Rui tentatively said, "Next time? Is it okay next time?"

Before Qin Ruidong could speak, Su Rui immediately reflected: "To be exact, through this conversation with you, I have completely understood that it was my lack of preparation that I came rashly and wasted your precious time." Su Rui looked again. To Qin Ruidong, he sincerely said, "Professor Qin, please give me another chance. I will definitely be fully prepared to visit you again, Professor?"

Professor Qin smiled without saying a word. When the little girl just entered the office, she was full of confidence. In a short period of time, she was able to clearly express to him the conditions offered by Xinchuang Media in an orderly manner. Compared with the previous Miss Feng, she was obviously too professional.

Seeing that the previously confident little girl became aggrieved now Qin Ruidong smiled and said, "Well, it's for Xiao Chu's sake."

Su Rui was happy when she heard the words and immediately said respectfully: "Professor Qin, thank you!"

Qin Ruidong replied with a smile, "Go ahead."

Su Rui smiled at him, turned and walked to the next office.

Qin Ruidong looked at the little girl's back, shook his head with a smile turned around and went back to the office.

Su Rui came to the office next door, Lin Xi and Chu Muqing were leaning against the window together, their eyes went out, they were watching the basketball game on the playground.

Su Rui stood behind them and watched for a while. The dim sunset light fell on them. The two leaned side by side. Looking closely, Lin Xi tilted her head slightly. From a distance, it looked like she was leaning against Chu shoulder.

Standing together, these two people gave off an indescribable sense of harmony, as if they were born to stand together.

Thinking of this, Su Rui couldn't help but be surprised. Is this the first time she has felt this way?

Do you think Lin Xi and Chu Muqing are a good match?

Su Rui retracted her swaying thoughts, "cough": "cough!"

The two people at the window heard the sound and turned around in unison.

Lin Xi glanced at her, noticed her expression and asked first, "Sister Su, did it not go well?"

Su Rui shrugged and lowered her head a little frustrated. After a few seconds, she raised her head again and said with a smile, "It doesn't matter, anyway, our reporter Chu has a lot of face and Professor Qin is willing to give Xinchuang another chance."

Lin Xi nodded and comforted: "There is still a month, you still have time."

Su Rui responded, went to see Chu Muqing again and suddenly smiled and suggested, "Since it's all because of reporter Chu's face, let me treat you to a meal?" After she finished speaking, before Chu Muqing could speak, she remembered something ,smiled and said: "I forgot, you want to take Lin Xi to the hospital, then you go first."