chapter 41

Chu Muqing held the steering wheel in her hand and looked straight ahead, her fingers moving a little harder.

The car drove away from the school gate for nearly ten minutes and no one in the car said a word.

The little guy was probably tired. She huddled in Lin Xi's arms and was obedient not making noise or shouting. Lin Xi gently patted her on the back. After a while, the little guy closed her eyes and fell asleep.

The car without a window was very sultry. Chu Muqing pressed the button and the window slowly fell into a gap. A cool breeze blew in tugging at the hair in her ear and the depressed mood finally eased a little.

She was silent for a long time but still said softly to the people behind her, "Thank you."

She had apparently ignored too many things during this time.

The work is almost continuous, the grandfather's death day is imminent and the mother's illness is in urgent need of huge medical expenses...

Even if she didn't want to admit it, she had to start to face the serious consequences this time because she ignored the serious consequences of cheng.

Over the past few days, Chengcheng has never told her that Teacher Chen would treat her like this when Teacher Wen left for something.

The little girl is always obedient and sensible at home and when I talk to her occasionally, it's mostly fun things that happened between school and friends.

In fact, she sometimes thinks that the child's sensible level is not in line with her current age.

but...

Her premature sensible is it not her dereliction of duty as a mother?

If Lin Xi hadn't discovered it earlier this time, what would have happened to cheng?

Lin Xi...

In response to this incident, Lin Xi just gave her the recorder and asked her to go back and listen to the specific process.

In addition, Lin Xi did not say a word of accusation to her.

If Lin Xi accused her a few words maybe she would feel better in her heart.

"You don't need to say thank you." Lin Xi glanced at her realized what she was referring to and smiled lightly: "I just did what I was supposed to do."

Chu Muqing paused and was about to say something.

Lin Xi clicked the rearview mirror again reminding her, "Concentrate on driving, Chu Muqing."

Chu Muqing retracted her gaze and responded, "En."

Afterwards, she raised the side window again.

Lin Xi took out her phone tapped the screen with her fingertips, and sent a message to Zheng Yayi—

[Got the evidence. ]

In a few seconds, Zheng Yayi's message was immediately replied.

—[That stupid bitch finally hit the muzzle? ]

Lin Xi replied to her: [Well. ]

-[Yes, the person you are looking for has already been found. ]

Lin Xi knew that she was referring to the person from the Education Bureau and replied: [Thank you for your trouble. ]

-[What are you polite? Are you free on weekends? If you are free, what I mean is you take the cub to meet her in person. It doesn't seem appropriate for me to relay many things. It is better for you to say it in person. ]