chapter 121

It was late at night. After taking a shower, Chu Muqing was lying on the bed in her nightgown. The light in the bedroom was still on. She took a look at her phone but there was nothing she wanted to see. Except in the WeChat group, Su Rui and Cheng Chumo were chatting hotly.

The end of the year is approaching and the two are discussing where to go for the Chinese New Year vacation.

In previous years, the two of them would always discuss this. Chu Muqing didn't like traveling very much. When she was in college, she occasionally fantasized about going to a warm seaside vacation in winter. Later, work was so exhausting that it took up all her time. I want to relax but I don't want to move at all.

There was a cold wind blowing in from the window, causing layers of tremors on her skin and then she remembered that she forgot to close the window tonight.

She lifted the quilt and got up, pulled her slippers and walked to the window. The view from the high floors was excellent and the bright stars could be seen in the vast night sky. There were many high-rise buildings not far away and it became a bright neon at night. The reason why the first-tier cities are Attractive,in addition to this coveted bright lights, there are more opportunities and wealth status.

What followed was an increasingly indifferent human affection. Since she entered the society, she has encountered too much.

The accumulated experience and lessons have made her more and more calm and taciturn and her mentality has become more and more peaceful and her calmness has become her most powerful protection. Few people can affect her emotions.

Except for Lin Xi.

She raised her hand and closed the transparent glass window, took a light breath, the air was still mixed with bone-chilling coldness and looked at herself in the window, a little blurry.

If Lin Xi really did something to her today, how would she feel?

accept her?

or something else?

There were thousands of thoughts in her mind. She got used to Lin Xi's existence. She even longed for her to never leave, so she continued like this.

So the answer is obvious even if Lin Xi really did something to her, she wouldn't do anything to her.

Her thoughts gradually calmed down and she exhaled in relief. At this time, there was a knock on the door outside.

Why is Lin Xi here again? Didn't she go to sleep already?

what does she want to do...

Thinking of the scene in the private cinema today, Chu Muqing's breathing was a little short and her breath was unstable and it seemed that even the breath she exhaled became scorching hot.

She went to the door anyway, turned the handle and opened the door.

Fortunately, it wasn't Lin Xi. Chu Muqing finally breathed a sigh of relief when she saw the little guy standing outside the door holding her pink cartoon pillow.

Seeing her opening the door, Chu Zhi first shouted happily, "Mom!"

She felt that it was already late at night and that her voice was too loud to disturb people. She blinked her beautiful almond eyes, looked up at her carefully and asked softly, "Mom, can I sleep with you tonight?"

The little girl was delicate and beautiful and her eyebrows were very similar to Chu Muqing's. Everyone would subconsciously think that her mother was beautiful and her daughter was also beautiful, so it must be her own.